Recent content by Barnal2040

1. B

WTS 125 Characters

I just bought a Shadowknight from William and it was above and beyond. His characters are definitely worth it!
  2. B

Unselected clients.

Worked perfectly, thank you!
  3. B

Unselected clients.

Thank you both. I will give these a try tomorrow and let you know how it goes.
  4. B

Unselected clients.

I have a question. I was hoping someone here might be able to answer it for me. When I have multiple clients running, my macros/scripts work perfectly on the active/selected client. The clients running in the background almost seem as if they aren't using enough resources. Responses are...
  5. B

Plugin: MQ2AASpend -- AutoAAspender plugin

So, I'm not sure if this has to do with the new AAspend or not, but I used to run 3 instances of the same macro easily on my computer, and my ping wouldn't be effected at all using the old AA spend. Now with the new one if I have more than 2 characters using AAspend it seems that my ping goes...
  6. B

Zbot

Thank you
  7. B

Zbot

I had a friend that uses Zbot, and it seems like the way to go, but I can't find the download anywhere. Any chance someone could post how I could get my hands on it?
  8. B

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

I have one with more checks.. The one with just the check that I'm not invis was just to se if it would cast. Anyone that knows if /cast or /casting does work with a bard that could get back to me would really help.
  9. B

I am trying to get a bard aura to cast when it's down.. I saw a post awhile back where someone was asking, but I never saw a resolution.. It's almost like the /casting command doesn't work for a bard... downshit0=/if (!${Me.Invis})/casting "Aura of the Artist Rk. II" I tried it like that just...
  10. B

Testing it now without quotes That works.. Thank you.
  11. B

The Downshits do work, btw, but I can't get the holyshits to fire.
  12. B

Downflag0=1 Downflag1=1 Holyflag0=1 Holyflag1=1 Holyflag2=1 Holyflag3=1 downshit0=/if (${Spell[Ancient Power].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Ancient Power].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Coilsteam Mechanomantle" downshit1=/if (${Spell[Form of Defense V].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Defense V].ID} &&...
  13. B

Melee adjustments.

So, becuase of my nebishness, I was wondering where to post holyshits, and downshits, becuase it doesn't seem like they belong as part of your character config file... Or am I wrong? Plus it seems to me that nthey are more spell clickies, which isn't what I need. I need to fire off melee attacks
  14. B

Melee adjustments.

I am kinda new to this melee stuff, and I noticed the new compile came with nothign active. I was wondering if someone could give me an expample line I could put in the config file that would allow me to use Calanin's Flurry, Stunning Kick, and Flying kick? Any info is much appreciated, thank...