Recent content by ATLFalcon02

1. A

2011 Tradeskill macros

Any chance anyone has done any updating on these? :)
  2. A

Tradeskill Shopping list

I would love a tradeskill macro we could run to get skills up. I wonder if there are enough of us that would use this to make it something worth one of these talented programmers time?
  3. A

Plugin MQ2Bot

No idea what bot40 is but I'll look into it. So the "ferocity routine" doesn't work with the bot? Cause I have my classes listed properly in the ini.
  4. A

Plugin MQ2Bot

So, forums dead eh? good times
  5. A

Plugin MQ2Bot

Anyone have any tips or ideas as to why my beastlord will only Fero himself and no one else?
  6. A

MQ2Bot - Beastlord fero cycle

There's nothing in this INI that helped me get fero going, looked through and while I have my feroclases set the BST only puts Fero on himself and ignores everyone else. I'm going back to digging in the wiki, but anyone with experience that'd be awesome. I would love to control the buffs a bit...
  7. A

Falcons Vs 49'ers

Absolutely they do, and you guys have a nasty offensive line, that being said we run a defensive alignment you haven't seen before either. We call it the "Big 3" Defense, we'll put Babineaux at Defensive end, while bringing in Vance Walker and Corey Peters at DT, and run a hybrid 3-4 look with...
  8. A

Falcons Vs 49'ers

Cam had 1 run for 72 yards, take that away from the allowed total for the Falcons considering they've faced RG3, Russel Wilson, Cam Newton x2 I'd say that's pretty good. Falcons have a top 10 rated scoring defense, it's just often overlooked that our starting safety who was on the way to the...
  9. A

Falcons Vs 49'ers

Falcons got this, Kaep is not the QB that Wilson is, much bigger target, much easier to obliterate. Atlanta has done well stopping those Draw plays all year long, we gave up 1 big run to Scam Newton and that's all, it accounted for about 35% of the total yards we've given up on the QB draw...
  10. A

RAF Bonus gone?

Yesterday mine was working just fine. So I'm not sure, but I did hear other people saying their's wasn't working.
  11. A

MQ2 Melee Rogue problems

Okay part of it was mq2cast not being loaded by default, I guess I screwed that up, but that's fixed now no problem, the only problem now is that evade is not working, any suggestions? [MQ2Melee] affiliation=15 assassinate=1 assault=15 backstab=1 bleed=15 disarm=1 enrage=1 escape=20 evade=1...
  12. A

2011 Tradeskill macros

doesn't work for me, none of them. It's like with the new UI they can't find recipes at all, so unless I manually click "search" and at higher levels, add the additional information it doesn't search for, it fails =(
  13. A

Graphic Design

There ya go! Try to offer something once your business is a success, don't market it as if it becomes a success, believe in it and make it happen! You can do it! But that sounds far more appealing, at least to me, cause it's honest.
  14. A

Graphic Design

Someone wants some cheap labor! Logos aren't cheap at all, I hope you find someone to bite for ya that can give you something quality. But normally you get what you pay for and as a part time GDer myself I wouldn't sniff that. Not trying to be rude, just tellin ya 15 bucks for a logo, you...
  15. A

DOUBLE STATION CASH SOE PRE-PAID PC GAME CARDS.

For those who care, if there is a WalMart near you you get 500 bonus station cash for buying the card at Walmart, this also doubles, so you can get 4k station cash for $15.