Recent content by almightymikeyp

1. almightymikeyp

Trying to combine 2 macros

Got it working, thanks man. I will be improving it over time, just wanted something immediate to hold my camp down in case I miss a spawn or something due to work.
  2. almightymikeyp

Trying to combine 2 macros

So I have 2 macros I'm trying to combine right now... One causes my mage to auto-pet attack nearest npc every 30 seconds. The other makes my mage buff its pet every 15 minutes... I want to combine these two so that my mage will buff its pet every 15 minutes and do the target nearest npc / pet...
  3. almightymikeyp

Basic pet attack nearest npc macro

Looking for a macro that targets the nearest npc and does a /pet attack with like a 5-10 second timer between loops. Not sure where to look for macro basics on doing something like this. I would even be fine with a macro that hits letter x then 2 (my target nearest npc followed by pet attack...
  4. almightymikeyp

Zone wide tracking?

Hey Fry, thanks for the reply. Looking at MQ2Tracking / MQ2Pop, I think my best bet is going to be just adding all mobs to spawnmaster. MQ2Pop would be perfect if it had timestamps and MQ2Tracking doesn't seem to track all the mobs in the zone... that or the ID sort isn't working right.
  5. almightymikeyp

Zone wide tracking?

Is there a plugin that shows all the mobs in the zone kinda like the tracking skill, but on the normal sorting? I'm trying to get on the bilge spawn, and the only way to find him is by killing one mob at a time and timing the repop. Unfortunately, my druid's tracking is not zone wide so its...
  6. almightymikeyp

Anyone have a working skillcast macro?

Need one to level up some of my skills, but the one included in the build doesn't work saying that subroutine 288 is missing. Looking for one that will cast stuff till lom then med up, etc.
  7. almightymikeyp

Buying WTB PL on Coirnav for 16 Ench

Lookin for a PL to 30 or 35. Lmk what you would charge.
  8. almightymikeyp

Buying 5x Krono and/or Coirnav gear

Looking for 5x krono @ $8 or less/ea. Maybe also considering buying druid / war gear on Coirnav.
  9. almightymikeyp

Best pet tank for EoK?

thanks Thanks guys! You wouldn't believe how hard it was to come by a friggin answer. I never realized the EQ community had fallen to the maturity of the WoW community.
  10. almightymikeyp

Best pet tank for EoK?

Anyone know what the best pet tank is? I have a necro friend whose pet is a beast when it comes to tanking, but I always thought they were supposed to be the weakest of the bunch. Thanks!
  11. almightymikeyp

Daybreak Upcoming Patch Targeting MMOBugs Users

sub Well then I may as well cancel my sub here then. No point in having one if I can't even use passive stuff like the mapf function to see where people / mobs are. And don't sit here and tell me that I should go play another server if I want to use MQ. If I felt like playing another server I...
  12. almightymikeyp

Daybreak Upcoming Patch Targeting MMOBugs Users

plugins Are they only targeting specific plugins on the new prog server or everything? Really all I ever use is the mapf stuff, mq2targets and hover info.
  13. almightymikeyp

/stick doesn't work with bard singing

So, while my bard is singing, /stick does not work. Is this a known bug? I remember it being mentioned a long time ago.