Recent content by adol

1. A

Macro Will this still work?

As always thanks As always thanks, crazy to see names that have been around for so long. Thanks, I will try to dissect things this weekend and compare current bot mac to it and see if I can get it running. Your input gives me some direction on where to start. I have several versions of...
  2. A

Macro Will this still work?

My old cleric macro, I used to run two groups, not going to go that far again but wanted to run a full group, needed to see if these old macros would still run. My friend, I used to get them from has long moved on and is not interested in coming back to EQ...
  3. A

Question

Just returned after a long break....... I have number of killer macros, that worked through SoD which is when I left EQ after playing from BETA. I was boxing 2 full groups. which I know it not crazy but I had macros for all classes, my groups were warrior, zerk, SK, cleric, shammy, bard...
  4. A

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Any of the big boys help here! I can not seem to get this to fire. NOt sure why holyflag6=on holyshit6=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<40 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Final Stand Discipline Rk. II]} && ${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Equal[No Effect]}) /disc Final Stand Discipline...
  5. A

Me.Aura Question

thanks I was trying to fix cam here and you guys fixed for me thanks! dam effect lol
  6. A

Help setting up EQBC?

Hell Yeah! Right ON! Thanks thought I click in the plugin screen.....thought wrong. Thanks!
  7. A

Help setting up EQBC?

when I type /bccmd connect 127.0.0.1 2112 is says DoCommand-couldn't parse /bccmd connect 127.0.0.1 2112 tried typing into mq and game box = nada
  8. A

Help setting up EQBC?

thanks thanks! I will try that. Nice to know this is still a cool place, with some good peeps
  9. A

Help setting up EQBC?

OK having the same issues, I open my firewall, software I use Vipre from sunbelt, I went into my 2wire modem? and went into the firewall and added MQ2EQBC as a exe to allow through added port 2112. Anyways tried to follow all the advise. Results: when the little box come up first line says...
  10. A

Dragon, Dragon, Dragon

thanks I think I can get my Vish, my mistake based on what you said was just a lack of DPS on the eggs, I will throw my zerker at it, forgot I need blunt my monk only had a blunt in the off hand was h2h in primary so big mistake on my part. Anytips on Big Ben?
  11. A

Dragon, Dragon, Dragon

I also posted in Raid, not sure which is right because the group version is not a raid. But has anyone completed this group version and willing to post tips on what needs to happen starting with the Vish level. I wiped on Vish when I did not put enough dps on the eggs, and it spawned adds...
  12. A

Dragon, Dragon, Dragon

Ok I can't be the only one boxing this, I wiped on Vish, group version, when I failed to kill the eggs before it spawned add, but I will kill them next time, had to head out with friends so I did not have time to retry. Has anyone beat the group version of DDD and want to post what is needed...
  13. A

Which server do YOU play on?

Server I play on Quellious, boxers hit me up, would like to do some Aug runs in Frost
  14. A

Do you think SOE notices?

Thanks Was just wondering what others thought
  15. A

Do you think SOE notices?

Do you think SOE notices server pops drop when there is a patch and no MQ2, and once MQ2 is fixed the server pops come back up to normal?? Because my server was empty. Only saw a few and most running around with their Merc's