MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For RezRadius=100.

What spells/items will it use to rez?

Staff of Forbidden Rites?

Spiritual Surge should work, is it not? I guess I havent paid much attention on shaman.

as far as healing gift:
Code:
downshit1=/if (${Bot.Adds} && ${Bot.Adds[1].PctHPs}<90 && !${Me.Song[Healing Twincast].ID} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Bot.MinHP.PctHPs}<96 && ${Bot.MinHP.ID}!=${Me.ID}) /multiline ; /squelch /tar id ${Bot.MinHP.ID} ; /timed 2 ; /casting Frigid Gift

But i can get both those working for sure and bump them up to the top of the to do list. I thought surge was already good to go.

For RezRadius=100.

What spells/items will it use to rez?

Staff of Forbidden Rites?
AAs only right now. Any items/spells will need added in manually. They dont even detect right now.

Version 2014.05022b.

- /petgear now works whenever the plugin is loaded, you no longer need /bot on
- Added a message to /petgear to let you know how many items have been detected that it will equip when able. Should clear up some confusion when you think you have an item but dont.

If you get a emote You were unable to restore the corpse to life can it be skipped for a time frame?

If you get a emote You were unable to restore the corpse to life can it be skipped for a time frame?

Ya I can add that in I am sure. Might be tomorrow. It should already check for .Linkdead and not cast, so maybe a 1 minute timer to allow for zoning?

Here is just a 1 minute timer between rez attempts on any group member. I aint got time to be dying and LDing to try this, so just let me know if it works for you =P

It didnt crash, thats as far as i tested.

Last edited:
Surge still does not fire.

Maybe I have something turned off? What option do I need to have on to enable it?

Surge working fine for me. It will use the HealAt= and HealPetAt= settings. Though I can change it from HealAt=to HealGroupAt= if people prefer. Mem it as your first gem available to make sure it is used first.

EDIT: I will move it to HealGroupAt= setting unless someone is really opposed and it will be there next update i post.

Last edited:
Spiritual Surge should work, is it not? I guess I havent paid much attention on shaman.

as far as healing gift:
Code:
downshit1=/if (${Bot.Adds} && ${Bot.Adds[1].PctHPs}<90 && !${Me.Song[Healing Twincast].ID} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Bot.MinHP.PctHPs}<96 && ${Bot.MinHP.ID}!=${Me.ID}) /multiline ; /squelch /tar id ${Bot.MinHP.ID} ; /timed 2 ; /casting Frigid Gift

But i can get both those working for sure and bump them up to the top of the to do list. I thought surge was already good to go.

I haven't had it fire yet in an hour of killing.

Surge working fine for me. It will use the HealAt= and HealPetAt= settings. Though I can change it from HealAt=to HealGroupAt= if people prefer. Mem it as your first gem available to make sure it is used first.

EDIT: I will move it to HealGroupAt= setting unless someone is really opposed and it will be there next update i post.

Does that go or group and single heals?

I normally heal with Reckless Restoration then Blezon's mending for solo heals. I spam Surge usually as soon as it's up since it has a heal over time effect.

Then supplement with group heals.

Surge moved to spot one, is working.

ooh surge has a solo heal sucks. Might be better to have it as a nuke.

ooh surge has a solo heal sucks. Might be better to have it as a nuke.
No, it's a heal (which will now use the HealGroupAt= setting). And while I understand what you are going for, no. I am not going to start crossing groupings or it will confuse people and result in an asspain somewhere down the road for me. I could add group HoTs and surge as fight buffs potentially. Which offers the same overall effect. I would want to add a separate toggle for them though. Or maybe a separate grouping altogether.

Fight buff would be perfect. It's a targeted spell.

Last edited:
Version 2014.05023.

- Added 1 min delay between rez attempts on any corpse to allow for zoning.

- Updated for today's compile GetSpellByID changes that may or may not affect the plugin.

One thing i dont like about it. On a wizard it will use the force of AA nukes but it wont use them efficiently. What i mean is it uses them right away, but the best time to use these AAs is one at a time after casting a nuke during the GC because the AA nukes do not reset the GC so its a free nuke you don't lose any casting time. So while its not a huge issue its probably lowering your dps some.

been playing with the bot, seems very stable, does things as well as can be expected for a bot that requires that little setup.

one thing i can't make it do reliably is not break mezz? i am confused as to how this works.

i read the wiki and can't find any clue to how to set it up so it behaves nicely.

my setup:

warr (played manually)
wizzy
chanter
necro
zerker

when i bring in 2, the chanter mezzes the one the tank isn't on, so far so good.
but then the wizzy does one of 2 things, either nothing untill i select a mob for it and hit a nuke on it's screen, or consistenly nukes the mezzed one?

its extended target is set up so X1 is the tanks target (same for chanter and necro) only exception is that the necro only dots the wrong target after the wizzy has broken mezz, and the chanter doesn't break mezz as far as i can see.
the zerker behaves.

i can't figure out what i am doing wrong here, is it because i am an idiot? (highly likely) or because the bot is misbehaveing?

A_newb_001

One thing i dont like about it. On a wizard it will use the force of AA nukes but it wont use them efficiently. What i mean is it uses them right away, but the best time to use these AAs is one at a time after casting a nuke during the GC because the AA nukes do not reset the GC so its a free nuke you don't lose any casting time. So while its not a huge issue its probably lowering your dps some.
Fair enough. Try this then. It uses spells before AAs for nuke routine, but AAs should still fire between casts. Entirely untested because im busy doing TLO member testing.

Last edited:
been playing with the bot, seems very stable, does things as well as can be expected for a bot that requires that little setup.

one thing i can't make it do reliably is not break mezz? i am confused as to how this works.

i read the wiki and can't find any clue to how to set it up so it behaves nicely.

my setup:

warr (played manually)
wizzy
chanter
necro
zerker

when i bring in 2, the chanter mezzes the one the tank isn't on, so far so good.
but then the wizzy does one of 2 things, either nothing untill i select a mob for it and hit a nuke on it's screen, or consistenly nukes the mezzed one?

its extended target is set up so X1 is the tanks target (same for chanter and necro) only exception is that the necro only dots the wrong target after the wizzy has broken mezz, and the chanter doesn't break mezz as far as i can see.
the zerker behaves.

i can't figure out what i am doing wrong here, is it because i am an idiot? (highly likely) or because the bot is misbehaveing?

A_newb_001
The only thing i can think of is sometimes xtargets get buggy, maybe try setting it to auto, then back to your tanks target on wizard xtarget1. It is obviously not nuking the first one because it is thinking the second one is the kill target. The add list cycles every pulse, deletes itself, then refreshes based on order of XTargets. Stores a copy to compare against next pulse to see if anything changed.

Another option to do some additional checking is to just put everyone on full autohater and just pick xtarget1 on warrior every time. See if the problem still persists.

I will admit that I have only really had the chance to field test mq2bot a couple times thanks to dealings letting me sit in his group. Everything else has been me testing 1-2 toons at a time against 1-3 targets in the same zone over and over. I don't actually play eq other than to test macros/plugin so that is why I rely so much on feedback to know if things are working or broken.

Version 2014.05024.

- Changed nuke order so that normal spell nukes fire first, then AAs should fire when normal nukes arent ready.
- Added Bot.DA to let you know if you have a divine aura type spell on you.

**If you havent updated to the latest mq2, you need to. Spell[]. TLO wasnt working correctly and that means the plugin wont work correctly until you do. It would spam a bunch of blank lines to the mq2chatwnd if you want to easily ID it.

Status
Not open for further replies.