Where to PL at????

jestisp

Reaction score
Ok I am about to hit 50 on my two toons im pling....I am an SK I use DS and AE taunt to keep a bunch of mobs on me, i have 30k hps 4500ac. Looking for somewhere that wont have alot of people that i can pull large quantitys of mobs to get from level 50-60 in?

This is what I usually do

1-25 CR
25-50 Lowerguk
50-60????? no clue

oh and im pling Cleric and Bard (bard for AE dmg on all mobs)

I try to avoid zones where mobs flee at low hp, so that pretty much leaves undead zones.

Fied of Bone 1-5
Kurns 6-16
City of Mist 17-42
Innovation 42-55
CoD 55-64

After lvl ~63, once your alt starts conning green, might be one or 2 levels off, you can start doing aa while grouped with your 85 toon. But regular experience you can group starting at 85(2/3)= level 56.

I try to avoid zones where mobs flee at low hp, so that pretty much leaves undead zones.

Fied of Bone 1-5
Kurns 6-16
City of Mist 17-42
Innovation 42-55
CoD 55-64

After lvl ~63, once your alt starts conning green, might be one or 2 levels off, you can start doing aa while grouped with your 85 toon. But regular experience you can group starting at 85(2/3)= level 56.

To much hasle doing PoI at 42, its annoying having to /gzone just wait till 46+

riftseekers charm macro + 125% weekend + xp pot from gift of legacies lost = instant level 27 character.

riftseekers charm macro + 125% weekend + xp pot from gift of legacies lost = instant level 27 character.

why blow a potion on the lower levels. Knock out 22-23(depending on class/race)

Then pl up to 46 pull PoI like 50 mobs(with sk/pal and ds its easy) then pop potion before they die. You normally do 46-55 in about 4 zone clears with 4 people in group. Should take about 2 thats like 45 minutes max.

To much hasle doing PoI at 42, its annoying having to /gzone just wait till 46+

Oh sorry I meant 45 or is it 46, but if you have 5 level 46+ in group you can zone into PoI without using active hacks, im assuming gzone is active hack?

Last edited:
Charasis was good to me. When you zone in head south door.

Oh sorry I meant 45 or is it 46, but if you have 5 level 46+ in group you can zone into PoI without using active hacks, im assuming gzone is active hack?

Dont think 85% rule works with zoning into Plane zones.. ToV/PoF/PoS/PoH for example you cannt 85% into

Thanks guy CoD really worked wonders to 66 but its slowing down alot, any place for the final 4 levels to 70 like CoD, where i can pull enmasse at 70 i can do MMs with my 3 box group 85,85 70

Plane of Fire castle 2 to level 69 or 70. Then RSS after that.

Dont think 85% rule works with zoning into Plane zones.. ToV/PoF/PoS/PoH for example you cannt 85% into

Old Planes no, PoP planes yes, I got a level 1 warrior with fabled pet weapon that got it without any hacks. As long as you have 5 who can enter the zone normally (level 60 for EPs now) the 6th can get in at any level.

i thought you couldn't even zone into potranq without being 46+ w/o gzoning?

You can't.

PoFire is great exp. in mid 60's. If you can whirlwind kill, you can pull the whole fortress, log in your char who has lesson for the kill, then log him out. But you're on an sk..

They made all of PoP 85%able few years ago, you can get into PoTranq at any level if you have 5 who are over 46 in group already.