What did YOUR employer do for the "Employee Holiday Celebration"?

Well, the US Army doesn't technically "do" anything for the holidays but we did have a Winter Ball which can marginally be construed as holiday calibration and we do get a 4 day pass over Christmas! And since my past two Christmases have been in Iraq Im pretty stoked! lol

no shit orion .. lol

being home for Xmas with 4 days off is good enough for me :cool:

I am flying my son out .. so i am super stoked

I think our 4 day should be a week but since they give us new years off too ... i am not complaining

ha ha

ARmy

Amen brother, I'll take what I can get!!

boss took 55 of us to dinner 50ish bucks a plate then took us all out to a kareoke bar for fun he picked up the bar tab too thats a hella good night when im not paying for my tab

he also gives bonuses based off time youve worked with him and profit so i made 6700 this year <3 bonuses

owner got a nightclub to set aside a part of the building for us, 25+ people. free beer and wine and 5 tickets that could go for any hard mixed drink. free food. little gift exchange.

i had plenty o beer and 3 don julio shots out the door with two jager bombs 30 min later. i was floored. best night ever. wife got the ol whiskey dick when we got home.