What classes found out max dps

Thalowin

Reaction score
War enc dru (i can swap out the enc for mage)
cleric merc
wizzy merc / rog
wizzy merc/ rog

what would be the next 2 that would absolutely maximize dps.
i can kill any named but dps is just LOW.

Just looking for what people use for a full group set up
mana casters rum oom.
still trying to figure out how to get the mage to med vs just draining all mana and then staying there.

thanks in advance.

I haven't parsed lately, but DPS mercs weren't doing much more than 40K ish damage as I recall. The top DPS right now is berserkers. You can basically gear up a melee toon from Bazaar gear and have them putting out serious damage almost immediately.

It's not like the old days when gearing up a tank or melee was such a chore. My mage gets 100K plus sustained DPS, probably more. But his mana goes fast.

My wizards were getting 120K to 140K sustained. My zerker is getting more. A significant amount more.

A well-geared, well-played rogue can challenge a zerker. There is a train of thought that goes get three zerkers and their DPS with alliance will kill mobs too fast for healing.

I think SK, Cleric (Shaman), Bard, Zerker, Zerker, Zerker for example is a very high DPS group. With gear and AAs at 110, you'll be putting out a million DPS.

But the current expansion also requires a ton of healing. Even a cleric against certain progression challenges isn't going to keep up a non-raid tank.

I run a Warrior, Cleric, Shaman, (Bard/Enchanter), Mage, and zerker. I can easily box three of trials. I can kill named in Ash, but my DPS with this group is a bit low for certain events.

But to your specific question, with enchanter, I'd think about three wizards (for alliance) or two wizards and a mage. Enchanter helps mana based DPS more than melee.

Bard isn't necessary, but turns zerkers into buzz saws where I get twice the DPS of a wizard generally.

To answer your specific question, two wizards or two berserkers or a wizard and zerker or even a rogue. Any combination of those three classes will more than double the DPS you put out with mercs.

i run a Sk, Cleric, Shaman , Bard, Zerk ,Zerk as my primary 6box, sometimes i drop the cleric for a monk or beast. Mobs bascially melt with me granted all my toons are in RoS raid or above

All you guys have to notice that Bst actually bring more ADPS to zerker than bard.

And even much more Self-DPS and Buffs

All you guys have to notice that Bst actually bring more ADPS to zerker than bard

we talking slightly on occassion or really noticeable, i do like my bard never thought of not playing let alone for a bst