Just Some Noob
Reaction score
Post what you know!

Attachments

• mob-tris.jpg
    mob-tris.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
We have did this mob now a good 10 times and have the basics of what is needed to be done to win the event. Im looking for a good solid strat of how other guilds deal with her though if any is willing to share. We seem to be having a problem puting the finishing touches on the event and finishing it up. It seems we always get her cured 1 to 2 times but then wipe from enormous amounts of wolf adds.

So to sum it up, can some of you folks post what you do during this event. Do you go all out burning/healing/curing Tris or do you take it slow and killing off adds?

Thanks

If she isn't dead by the time she changes in Round 5 you get Orcs and all hell breaks loss SO, you want her dead by then.

You want to max DPS right from the start and hold it steady. The faster you can get her to 5-10% health in wolf form the better off you are.

Mezz all wolves except the Ravenous ones which you kill while she is in human form and OT till then.

When down to that last 5-10% in Wolf form the instant she changes to human chain heal/cure her. She only cures at 100% health. at 5% wolf health she is at 95% human health so 1 CH will cap it off each time. if you don't get her cured all 5 times (Think it was 5 might be 4 but plan on 5) on that round prepare for a wipe or OT'n the orcs(unmezzable) for another round while you wait for her to change again. Just make sure she stays under 10% Wolf form health.

Thanks Troll,

This was pretty much our thoughts, infact its like 99 percent exact what we are tring. For some reason though we just cant get her cured I dont know why. I think we arnt burning to start with and that might be the problem. Going to suggest that today. Everything else was exact how we are doing.

your curers should be waiting for it to say 100%. RGC takes 6-7.5s to cast so they start basically same time the heals start and chain it and it will all work out.

We killed her tonight seems things came together fine once they realized to burn from the start. :)

Question:
What make her return to wolf form after you heal the human one to 100% health?
I dont see RGC doing anything when cast on her
instead, healing on her get "Tris looks much better as a result of your healing magic"
What is faster way to make her wolf again?
Thanks in advance ))

Shiatzy said:
Question:
What make her return to wolf form after you heal the human one to 100% health?
I dont see RGC doing anything when cast on her
instead, healing on her get "Tris looks much better as a result of your healing magic"
What is faster way to make her wolf again?
Thanks in advance ))

Her turning to wolf form is timed. Nothing you can do to make it faster. There is no point in healing her either untill you get the wolf form down to under 10 percent life. Once the wolf is under 10 percent life then get Tris to 100 percent in human forum and cast RGC on her. This will cure her 1 time. Get her to 100 percent in human form and cure her 4 times and then event is won.

So we dont have to heal her before the wolf is under 10% health...
Shall we attack the human form before that?
Or we just wait until she turning to wolf again

Shiatzy said:
So we dont have to heal her before the wolf is under 10% health...
Shall we attack the human form before that?
Or we just wait until she turning to wolf again

Correct. Healing Human form before wolf form is 10 percent is worthless and waste of your time.

You never attack the human form ever. While she is in human form is a good time to kill off some unmezable adds.

The whole event is about speed. The faster you get wolf form under 10 percent (perferably about 5 percent) the beter off you are to win the event.

Thanks for the info
Burned all DPS we have from the beginning
We even failed 1 more time cuz we killed wolf worm Tris to 0% :p

anyway we won the event finally:D

Shiatzy said:
Thanks for the info
Burned all DPS we have from the beginning
We even failed 1 more time cuz we killed wolf worm Tris to 0% :p

anyway we won the event finally:D

Good deal :)

Glad you finally got it. We are currently working on Mayong ourself. When I get some decent info to post about the event it will be up next.

There really isn't alot of information in this thread, can you add more details? Talking about the last part of the fight doesn't really count as a strat template.

you engage her, she turns into werewolf mode. WTFown her as hard as you can till she turns back into human.

we then heal her to 100%. make sure all turn away from her though as she can charm you if you are looking at her.

she changes back to wolf, you burn again, repeat till under 10%, then once she in human form, heal her to 100% then RGC her. we have clerics healing and druids RGCing.

adds come periodically, longer you take to kill her, more likely you will get orc adds (adds that come when add timer falls on her being in human form).. adds are eaither mezzable or need killing.

thats all there is to it really.

You do NOT need to heal her. It is actually a waste of effort as it has no bearing on the event. The ONLY time you need to heal Tris is when you have her in Werewolf form under 10% and human form 90%+ If you can get her to 5 and 95% so that it takes MAYBE 1 CH to hit 100% then the RGC's can take care of it from there.

You get a Wave of adds each time she changes form from Werewolf to Human. The first 3 waves are Wolves. 3 mezzable 1 not. Offtank the not and kill it while Tris is in human form. Wave 4 are Orcs (NON MEZZABLE) If you can avoid this wave the better as it will getmuch harder at that point. My guild would manage to burn her down and finish the event before Wave 4 95% of the time so I can't offer any best practices to dealing with them.

Is there a point to DPSing her till she is cured for the 4th time - what I mean is why DPS wolf form at all if you are just waiting for her to become human again ? Is it that she won't be in a curable form unless you get her to under 10% each time before she turns back to Human ?

From what I can see, you need to cure her 4 times to win but, is it the 4th cure that wins the event or is it that you cure her for the 4th time, she turns into wolf form, burn her to dead ?

huh??

You need to RGC her 5 times total to win. Once you've killed the wolf form down to less than 10%, the next time tris turns human you need to spam heal her and RGC. Make sure you keep heals coming, because if everyone is RGCing she'll drop down below 100% health again and the cure won't matter.

I have no idea what you're talking about concerning the wolf and not DPS'ing her... if you mean that you've already gotten her below 10% one time, then you really should be able to get all 5 RGC's in on the next human form evolution. I can't recall a single time our guild only got some of the cures in and then had to finish up the event after another wolf-form iteration.

Thanks - the way I read the event worked you had to cure her 4 times but, didn't realize 4 cures would work after just one time of turning from Wolf back to Human.

So thought you basically had to get her back to 100%, cure then wait for wolf form again and then DPS back to under 10%, turn to human form heal to 100%, cure again, repeat till she is cured 4 times.