ToFS

Phantom

Reaction score
Any info?

First floor = heal up the mini while killing off adds. Once mini is full health and adds dead he will flag you to proceed to second floor.

Second floor = kill off ghosts and loot stoles to block the aura that gimps your stats / blocks certain spells. Zi-Thuli and Maestro spawn. Kill both to proceed to next floor. Zi-Thuli spawns timed adds that flux like crazy. Mez to kill. Maestro does stupid old school song emotes and percentage based adds.

Killing the adds will tick hp off the maestro. mez the thuli adds works right. I dont have further info on it yet because Valdoon was insta DT ing the entire raid which SOE was SUPPOSED to fix in the latest patch.

All in all mayong and tserina have low hp's and with 4 groups dedicated to them and 5 dedicated to add's it went down in like 15 mins.

So 2 groups on mayong, 2 groups on tserina, the rest on CCing and killing adds (low hp on all adds) balance em within like 4%, tserina is alone at first until like 75-80% then mayong become active and thats when ya have to balance. At 25% tserina leaves and its just mayong.

Beware of zone lag if you get like 50+ add's up, keep them mezzed/cc'd and have people just plow em as best they can (dunno if the bats he spawns are redfang style and rangers/druids can kill em). Zone lag helped us kill mobs and mobs werent hittting back at times and we'd have em dead before the lag dropped and they were able to hit back.

Golems come in like clumps of 4, bats like clumps of 8, and reanimations are based off dead PC's so dont die...

Mayong does his typical run away sword swipe DT so just back out when he emotes.

Also there are items someone gets like a mining pick and something else which you can use to halt golems and other add's. I dont remember the fight was too easy to pay much attention too. Basically balance/kill add's/cc adds/avoid DT-win

Lol my guild doesnt have full raids or crazy dps.

We werent ready for the adds. They piled up fast and we pretty much went down quick. The bats can be root parked to take them out of the fight. The golems can be mezzed but again they pile up fast.

Dont die to prevent the dark reanimations from spawning as they hit way harder then the rest of the adds.

Either on our tries not enough assisted in killing the golems or we just didnt have the dps cause the golems seemed to go down pretty slow. We for certain couldnt kill the 4ish golems that come every 50 seconds and stay ahead of them. Next go will just try dragging them all to one spot and mezzing the crap out of them.

The clickies work on trash and minis but only certain ones. Was funny watching valdoon get bitch slapped with one though. Pain not knowing what works on what and no clue other then just using up one of your limited charges trying.

Last edited:
Can use the flute to weaken Tserinna.

The pick looking one insta kills the golems and I believe slows their pop rate. At least something on occasion was and I think it was the pick. Can also charm the golems and send them in on Mayong and his emote I believe killed them.