Question TLP: Can't Spend AA points with MQ running.

Skyjet2000

Reaction score
Any fix for this? Is it a specific Plugin?

I can't spend AA's at all unless I reload without MQ running.

All I can suggest is start unloading plugins, and hopefully we can figure out which is causing it.

Are you both on Ragefire?

I am also not able to purchase AA on Ragefire with MQ2 running

Same issue on Ragefire. I'll run through tomorrow and try testing individual plugins for the issue.

EQMule is aware of this problem.

Plugins have been disabled one by one to no avail, so a plugin may still be causing it, but unloading it does not fix it.

Any update, I've tried the /unload to unload mq2 but it just locks up the client

)someone told me I could unload/re-inject to spend the AAs but it just locks ups)

nils

/unload was fixed a few days ago, try it again and let me know if it's still happening.

I'm still unsure what is causing the can't spend AA problem. I'll add it to problems list.

/unload crashed the client out completely instead of locking it up.

Edit

rebooted installed updates /unload works reinject seems to do nothing

Last edited:
/unload crashed the client out completely instead of locking it up.

Edit

rebooted installed updates /unload works reinject seems to do nothing

You may have to right click, close MMOLoader from taskbar and relaunch, if reinject isn't working.

Those having issues buying aa's on TLP.

Try unloading MQ2AASpend. That is the only plugin that has anything to do with spending aa's.

If that doesn't work, we're going to need account details of a character on TLP server with AA's unspent to troubleshoot the problem. None of us have a high enough character there to figure out what is going on.

That's not it, and is why I posted. No MQ2AASpend = still can't spend on TLP.

htw