Sverag strats

Qualified

Spammer
Reaction score
anyone got any Sverag strats? and when should a guild move to raid Sverag?

doable with coa level gear at lvl 80 with like 3 to 4 grps with 2 to 3 clerics :)

but the better your tank and dps the easier it becomes , did most of them with as low as 1 grp

There's some hard-hitting fights in there. I remember one I tanked and was being hit for 10k and it took us a while to figure how to win. Hiding healers behind walls is always best if possible and trash hits hard, too. Healers can pretty much remove CH from their spell lineup for most fights as you'll need lots of fast heals.

I'm impressed you were able to 1-group as we had 3 of us boxing about 25-28 toons.

WOW@boxing so many toons thats alot of computer recources. wtb a better computer or 10 lol.

Well, I only box 6 myself but my buddy boxes 16 regularly and I've seen him handle 24 or more when guildies have had to leave raids early. When I add a new PC in May, I want it to be able to handle 5 so I can increase my boxed accounts to about 10. I'll reduce my oldest PC from 2 to 1 box then since it only has 1.5 gigs of memory and a 256MB video card. It seems to strain some with 2 right now even with all models off as its only a P4 2.4 but its the only one with 2 monitors at the moment...21" CRT and 19" LCD so I can at least see the views of both boxes it runs.

well the thing is that they can hit hard for sure , but due to those mobs being pre - sof theyre attack rating isn't nearly as high as the current sof stuff , so a good warrior ( ac wise mostly since as long as he has enough hp to not get killed in 1 round he should be golden ) can tank them np , its doable with 1 cleric but expect to blow throu staunch / kiss and every mana trick you have ( Tss+ cleric and tank ) now as of tanking we usually get them tanked in the tunnel and try not pinning as it can cause some trouble aggroing mobs from the outside , get levi for some of those that gflux and you are set :)

but the 1 grp setup that took it down was : shaman ( solteris ) / warrior x2 ( both at over 20 k hp unbuffed / cleric ( solteris geared ) / monk ( alt but well geared to some extent ) / wizard ( solteris ) , it's far more easy with the new defensive aa's that are out , but still a nasty spike dmg could make the best tank around go splat if not watched carefully