Stupid Jokes

JimJohnson

Forum Jackass
Reaction score
Figured we could have some stupid joke thread I know everyone has a few that they have heard or what not. So post some stupid jokes!

Guy walks into a bar, notices a very large jar on the counter and sees
it's filled to the brim with $10 bills. He guesses there must be
thousands of dollars in it.

He approaches the bartender and asks. "What's up with the jar?"
"Well, you pay $10 and if you pass three tests, you get all the
money." The man certainly isn't going to pass this up.
"What are the three tests?"
Pay first, those are the rules." says the bartender.

So the man gives him the $10 and the bartender drops it into the jar.

"OK," the bartender says. Here's what you need to do:

First, You have to drink that entire gallon of pepper tequila, the
whole thing, all at once...and you can't make a face while doing it.

Second, There's a pit bull chained up out back with a sore tooth.
You have to remove the tooth with your bare hands.

Third, there's a 90 year old woman upstairs who has never reached
orgasm during intercourse. You've gotta make things right for her."

The man is stunned. "I know I paid my $10, but I'm not an idiot, I
won't do it! You have to be nuts to drink a gallon of pepper tequila,
and then do those other things..."
"Your call," says the bartender, "but your money stays where it is."

As time goes on and the man has a few drinks, then a few more, he
asks,
"Wherez zat tequila?"

He grabs the gallon with both hands and downs it with a big slurp.
Tears streaming down both cheeks, but he doesn't make a face.

Next, he staggers out back where the pit bull is chained up and soon
the people inside the bar hear a huge, noisy, scuffle going on
outside.
They hear the pit bull barking, the guy screaming, the pit bull
yelping and then silence.

Just when they think the man surely must be dead, he staggers back
into the bar, with his shirt ripped and large bloody scratches all
over his body.

"Now," he says... "Where's the old woman with the sore tooth?"

So theres this guy and his girlfiend, both 16.
They decide they want to have sex, so the guy
goes to the local drug store to pickup some condoms.
While there he askes the pharmacist which is the best,
and tells him that he and his girlfriend are going to
have a long wild night. And the pharmacist gives him
the good stuff.

Later that night the guy goes over to the girls house
to eat dinner with her parents. The guy is asked to
pray, so he does. But he prays and prays, for well over
10 minutes. Finally when hes done, his girlfriend leans
over and says, I didnt know you were so religious and the
guy replies, I didnt know your dad was the pharmacist.

Dad whats this for...

A father and son in a drug store... Walking up the Condom aisle...

<Boy> Dad what is the three pack for?

<Dad> Thats for when your in High school son, One for Friday , Saturday, Sunday.

<Boy> Kool.

<Boy> Why do they have a 6 pack of condoms dad?

<Dad> O Thats for when your in College. 2 for Friday 2 for Saturday and 2 for Sunday.
<Boy> WOW!!

<Boy> DAD! What is the twelve Pack of condoms for?
*The dad sighs*

<Dad> Thats for when your Married.. One for January, One for February.....

old redneck man imparts wisdom to his son one day.

son do you know who would win in a foot race a gay couple or a lesbian couple. the sone says well dad i dont know. the dad then says the lesbain couple do you know why. the son thinks for a second and says pop i dont know.. the father then replies well son the gay couple goes pokeity poke the lesbains go lickity split!

A couple had been married for 50 years. They were sitting at the breakfast table one morning when the wife says, "Just think, fifty years ago we were sitting here at this breakfast table together."

"I know," the old man said, "We were probably sitting here naked as jaybirds fifty years ago."

"Well," Granny snickered, "Let's relive some old times." Whereupon the two stripped to the buff and sat down at the table.

"You know, honey," the little old lady breathlessly replied, "My nipples are as hot for you today as they were fifty years ago."

"I wouldn't be surprised," replied Gramps." One's in your coffee and the other is in your oatmeal."

A real stupid joke....

Why are tomatoes red?

Because they saw the salad dressing.

SPAGHETTI......

A wealthy man was having an affair with an Italian woman for several years.

One night, during one of their rendezvous, she confided in him that she was pregnant. Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage, he would pay her a large sum of money if she would go to Italy to secretly have the child.

If she stayed in Italy to raise the child, he would also provide child support until the child turned 18. She agreed, but asked how he would know when the baby was born. To keep it discrete, he told her to simply mail him a post card, and write Spaghetti" on the back.

He would then arrange for child support payments to begin. One day, about 9 months later, he came home to his confused wife. His wife said, "Honey, you received a very strange post card today." "Oh, just give it to me and I'll explain it," he said.

The wife handed him the card and watched as her husband read the card, turned white and collapsed. On the card was written: "Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti. Two with meatballs, one without! Request bread..."

Last edited by a moderator:
How to look Happy at work

As of June 18, 2007 all personnel will be expected to look happy at work. Rubber bands and paper clips will be provided at no cost.

* Workload getting to you?
* Feeling stressed?
* Too many Priority 1 assignments?

Here is the new low cost way to cope with multiple Priority 1 assignments!

Take 2 paperclips and rubber bands. Fig 1

untitled-1.jpg

Assemble them as shown on the picture. Fig. 2

untitled2.jpg

Apply as shown in fig 3.

untitled3.jpg

Enjoy your day.
This new office equipment will help you to reach the end of the day with a smile on your face!

And another one, just cause I can:

Please join me in remembering a great icon of the entertainment community.
The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection and trauma complications
from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71.

Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of celebrities
turned out to pay their respects, including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack,
the California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies, and Captain
Crunch. The grave site was piled high with flours.

Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy and lovingly described Doughboy as a man
who never knew how much he was kneaded. Doughboy rose quickly in show
business, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was not
considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked
schemes. Despite being a little flaky at times he still was a crusty old man and
was considered a positive roll model for millions.

Doughboy is survived by his wife Play Dough, two children, John Dough and
Jane Dough, plus they had one in the oven. He is also survived by his elderly
father, Pop Tart.

The funeral was held at 350 for about 20 minutes.

Senator Clinton was on a plane to Texas and finds herself seated next to an older, weathered man in a western snap shirt, faded jeans and a cowboy hat. Thinking herself above the old cowboy, she decides to make sport of him.

"You know," she says, "I've heard these flights go much more quickly if you strike up a conversation with a fellow passenger. So, let's talk."

The cowboy looks at her wryly and says, "Well I s'pose that'd be all right. What'd ya like to discuss?"

"Oh, I don't know, "says Hillary with a hint of sarcasm, "How about Iraq?"

"Hmm," says the cowboy, sensing the Hillary's attempt to belittle him, "That could be an interesting topic. But, let me ask you a question first -- horses, cows, and deer all eat the same stuff--grass. Yet, a deer passes little pellets, a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse makes muffins of dried poop. Why do you suppose that is?"

Dumbfounded, Senator Clinton replies, "I haven't the slightest idea."

"So tell me then," says the cowboy with a smile, "How is it that you feel qualified to discuss Iraq when you don't know sh*t?"

A guy is driving around Tennessee and he sees a sign in front of a house: "Talking Dog For Sale." He rings the bell and the owner tells him the dog is in the backyard. The guy goes into the backyard and sees a Labrador retriever sitting there.

"You talk?" he asks. "Yep," the Lab replies. "So, what's your story?"

The Lab looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA about my gift, and in no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running. The jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down.
I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security wandering near suspicious characters & listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals. I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

"Ten dollars," the guy says.

"Ten dollars? This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?"

"Because he's a liar. He never did any of that stuff."

A young lady in the maternity ward, just prior to labor, is asked by the midwife if she would like her husband to be present at the birth.
"I'm afraid I don't have a husband," she replies.
"O.K. do you have a boyfriend?", asks the Midwife.
"No, no boyfriend either." "Do you have a partner then?"
"No, I'm unattached, I'll be having the baby on my own."
After the birth the midwife again speaks to the young woman. "You have a healthy bouncing baby girl, but I must warn you before you see her that the baby is black."
"Well," replies the girl. "I was very down on my luck, with no money and nowhere to live, and so I accepted a job in an adult movie. The lead man was black."
"Oh, I'm very sorry," says the midwife, "that's really none of my business and I'm sorry that I have to ask you these awkward questions but I must also tell you that the baby has blonde hair."
"Well yes," the girl again replies, "you see I desperately needed the money and there was this Swedish guy also involved in the movie, what else could I do?"
"Oh, I'm sorry," the midwife repeats, "that's really none of my business and I hate to pry further but your baby has slanted eyes."
"Well yes," continues the girl, "I was incredibly hard up and there was a little Chinese man also in the movie, I really had no choice."
At this the midwife again apologizes collects the baby and presents her to the girl, who immediately proceeds to give baby a slap on the rear.
The baby starts crying and the mother exclaims, "Well thank God for that!"
"What do you mean?!" says the midwife, shocked.
"Well," says the girl extremely relieved, "I had this horrible feeling that she was going to bark."

Let's be Politically Correct Now

So there were 4 men on a pirate ship. The captain, and his 3 works. A Caucasion, an oriental, and an african american. The boat was sinking fast and they needed to loose some weight. After tossing everything they could overboard they needed to lose just a little bit more to stay afloat. They decided one of them would have to be thrown overboard. The captain said well obviously i can't go, I'm the captain. So I will ask questions to each of you, the first person to get one wrong loses. He started. First he asked the African American "What was the worst commercial ship wreck in history?". The caucasian replied "well of course it was the Titantic". The captain nodded and moved along. He then asked the oriental "Roughly how many people died in that accident?". The oriental replied "I beleive that was about 1500". The captain nodded and moved along. He then asked the caucasian "Ok, name them".

Choice

A Priest was seated next to a Queenslander on a flight to Canberra.
After the plane was airborne, drink orders were taken.
The Queenslander asked for a Bundy and Coke, which was brought and placed before him.
The flight attendant then asked the priest if he would like a drink.
He replied in disgust "I'd rather be savagely raped by a dozen whores
than let liquor touch my lips."
The Queenslander then handed his drink back to the attendant and said "Me too. I didn't know we had a choice."