SOF Tier 1 raids

The first Boss you encounter like someone said hits for 5-6k but "Powers Up" via emote throughout the fight, by the end of the fight he hit one of our Druids for 17k. I've heard AC and ATK Debuffs work wonders here, and my guild has some very high AC tanks.

Set up a Defensive Tank Rot or whatever for named, and every 25% he'll spawn 2 Orcs (Non-mezzable) and 4 Worgs (Mezzable), for the first wave just kill them all burn a small disc then back on named. Second wave, if your tanks arent holding up too well, you can leave the Worgs mezzed until later. Third wave (25%) just kill Orcs, mez Worgs, kill named, then go back and kill Worgs.

Final 2 Named need to be balanced within 4-5% of eachother, it's very easy just split up your raid into 2 teams and DPS them down evenly. Also, undead adds will spawn from the altar, the trick is you need to leave at least 3-4 adds up, some are mezzable some not, but if there are less than 3 adds up a shitload more will spawn, you keep some mezzed until after the fight. Have Knights and some others on CC.

I understand namer and the adds, but get lost on the part I bolded. Could someone please clarify when / how there are suddenly 2 namers?

Do they pop at 25% instead of the orcs? Also what is going on with the undead? Are they in addition to the orcs and worgs? I was thinking of trying this for the first time tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks,

BM2 is easy ... First 2 bosses = you have to fight them at once and keep moving him around to avoid the aura that roams the room , on last 3 you basically just single them but still avoid aura :p as it is lethal ... at the end crazok will be left alone :p so Burn him down and collect loots ^^

what is phrase to get BM 2 from moondancer?

SOF RAID ENCOUNTER/MINATOR

OKIES, was gonna try him tonight with NO info on him and server decided to crash on us...He is a raid encounter in dragonscale, instance is in the manator fort..Apparently he is alone in the instance but when I look on alla in the instance zone it shows about a half dozen mobs..Are these adds that spawn during the encounter..Has any guild killed him and if so whats deal with this encounter..I do know he hits like a truck lmao..

OKIES, was gonna try him tonight with NO info on him and server decided to crash on us...He is a raid encounter in dragonscale, instance is in the manator fort..Apparently he is alone in the instance but when I look on alla in the instance zone it shows about a half dozen mobs..Are these adds that spawn during the encounter..Has any guild killed him and if so whats deal with this encounter..I do know he hits like a truck lmao..

yep they spawn during his script. the golums are the worst specially that safron or whatever one ae hits like a truck !

anyoen know the phrase to start BM 2 raid ?