SkillUPs

chewie2536

Nnnargh hgraoo rrhaa!
Reaction score
looking for ideas on raising skill in bindwound, Disarm, and intimidation have all others maxed just not those

For intimidation, I use home city guild masters. They are unattackable and while skill ups average 5 per 10 hours, it works.

For bind wound what I do is go to an arena with a wizard and the character I'm training up. Wizard casts lures/nukes on them and they bind in between nukes. I usually nuke to half or perhaps lower. While the wizard is nuking, the other character is attacking them with an embalmers skinning knife (not the fabled one since many well AA'd melee toons can do some serious damage with a 16 damage main hand). This is something I can do while at work (so only requires occasional attention).

Disarm I leave to MQ2Melee. There are so few situations where it's even possible to disarm a mob that I don't tend to worry too much about it.

Orcs deep in North Ro LDoN are best for disarm. I mez one and the player skills up disarm on the mezzed Orc until he actually succeeds in disarming... Kill and repeat.

There are so few situations where it's even possible to disarm a mob that I don't tend to worry too much about it.

I think you get an achievement of some kind for maxing all your melee skills.

best place for disarm is giants in great divide you cant actually disarm there weapons so you can pull to a corner and have it at throw beg in there also =P

In some strange way it troubles me that you can actually profit by begging from a monster that you're actively attacking...

Orcs deep in North Ro LDoN are best for disarm. I mez one and the player skills up disarm on the mezzed Orc until he actually succeeds in disarming... Kill and repeat.

best place for disarm is giants in great divide you cant actually disarm there weapons so you can pull to a corner and have it at throw beg in there also =P

But those mobs all carry weapons tagged as 'Magic'. Wasn't that one of the game's early nerfs, that you can't disarm magical weapons? Do you still get a skill check for trying?

thanks for the ideas only one that doesn't work is intimidation ON GUILD MASTER..they con grey so no skillups

just discovered sentinels in iceweLL work for disarm

currently sitting in guild hall getting nuked and binding

and for begging I use the NPC at Gfay zone in butcher

Last edited:

But those mobs all carry weapons tagged as 'Magic'. Wasn't that one of the game's early nerfs, that you can't disarm magical weapons? Do you still get a skill check for trying?

that is where i maxed mine at