shroud exp

eqcleric2

Reaction score
I shrouded a lvl 85 to 65 and did mass killing with HoA with an unshrouded lvl 85 .. it appeared that the shrouded toon and the unshrouded toon got what appeared to be the same exp .. both got around 1.5aa

I shrouded a lvl 70 to 65 and did mass killing with HoA with an unshrouded lvl 85 .... killing the same mobs .... and the unshrouded toon got about 10aa and the lvl 85 got 1.5aa

What I am thinking is maybe exp is based off your "real" level not the shrouded level like it use to be

Anyone know if this is how the nerfed the shroud exp ?

.. Sorry if this was brough up before as I didnt feel like digging through a ton on text

this expliot is long gone. Thanks for a bump though, maybe people will use search and see it.

I shroud from 85 to 70 and go to the hive. shrouded i get between 4 and 5% aa per kill..

yep i know it was nerfed was not sure how it was nerfed .... is it the same for regular exp or just aa exp ??

so shrouding to 70 in the hive no longer works for reg xp?

you may beable to solo and get 4-5% solo. but doing head shotting with a ranger. say i pull 30 mobs... with double xp rolling (i know its only rightnow, but it helps my point lol) that means i get anywhere from 8-10%aaxp per kill... so if its 10% and i kill 30 mobs.. thats 3 aa... and it takes about 10 ish min to kill those mobs. including the pull.