Shambot 4.22

Updated the posted macro and ini code for user toon to reflect the additi0on of a global variable addition "DoAddCheck"

This is in the macro as well as the config file (under general section).

I've worked out most if not all of the kings in the add checking code.

Would appreciate anyone testing and giving feedback. Thanks.

testing now ...first fight it couldnt tell the mobs apart cause they had same name..so it kept saying it had already dealt with add when it hadnt

testing now ...first fight it couldnt tell the mobs apart cause they had same name..so it kept saying it had already dealt with add when it hadnt

Odd... cause i'm not targeting adds via names, I'm targeting them by their mob id. Any more feedback appreciates.. looking into that issue to see if i can reproduce it.

As for your epic 2.0 issue.. please let me know if you had your 2.0 equipped when u got that error.

I'll go back and put a swp item code in there using mq2exchange, and make sure exchange is part of the plugin check...

Last edited:
I'm targeting them by their mob id.

so this mean no more dod on mob that have same name ? )
i give this a try i appreciate all change on paper looking what it give in game )
is it hard to make master work to 15 name or an option for guildi ?

Last edited:
I'm targeting them by their mob id.

so this mean no more dod on mob that have same name ? )
i give this a try i appreciate all change on paper looking what it give in game )
is it hard to make master work to 15 name or an option for guildi ?

I honestly do nit understand what you are asking / stating.

on a side note:

UPDATE: 3-12-2011
Update / fix: Now swaps in epic item to mainhand if you do not have it in that slot already. Also, fixed an unmatched marker in if statement for epics causing an error. File updated on my post above.

Last edited:
as for the 2.0 issue no i did not have it equipped ..i figured it would have a swap code in it...my bad

still causing mac to quit

if i put 2.0 to 1 it still closes mac equipped or not ..here is the log entry

Unparsable in Calculation: '$'
[Sat Mar 12 18:06:14 2011] shambot.mac@1068 (Combat): /if (${FindItem[Blessed Spiritstaff of the Heyokah].ID) {
[Sat Mar 12 18:06:14 2011] shambot.mac@817 (Main): /if (${CombatOn} && ${TargetArray[4]}>0) /call Combat
[Sat Mar 12 18:06:14 2011] The current macro has ended.
[Sat Mar 12 18:06:14 2011] Failed to parse /if condition '(${FindItem[Blessed Spiritstaff of the Heyokah].ID)', non-numeric encountered

if i put 2.0 to 1 it still closes mac equipped or not ..here is the log entry

Unparsable in Calculation: '$'
[Sat Mar 12 18:06:14 2011] shambot.mac@1068 (Combat): /if (${FindItem[Blessed Spiritstaff of the Heyokah].ID) {
[Sat Mar 12 18:06:14 2011] shambot.mac@817 (Main): /if (${CombatOn} && ${TargetArray[4]}>0) /call Combat
[Sat Mar 12 18:06:14 2011] The current macro has ended.
[Sat Mar 12 18:06:14 2011] Failed to parse /if condition '(${FindItem[Blessed Spiritstaff of the Heyokah].ID)', non-numeric encountered

It's missing a closing "}"

Code corrected, and reposted... in my original thread...

Also, need feedback to the add section... is it working well for you?

Last edited:
i dont see hio\m doing anything with adds...doesnt stop when using epic now..thats good

what i see still going on is spamming bangle of the foyer tender
spamming hiding corpses..at the same time he says group heal get close

How do I get frozen gift to work properly. Where do I put it in the file at first i was going to try nuke. Would that be the right way to do it?

Also its still spamming hiding corpses.....

It's spamming hiding corpses.. because you don't have loot option enabled.

If you wan't it to stop spamming... that's easy enough. I'll change that later tonight if i can get to it.

As far as "i dont see hio\m doing anything with adds" ... uhhm.. do you have DoAddCheck set to 1 in your toon's config???

Please re-read my thread... i updated it for the new variable of DoAddCheck ... if it's not turned on... it won't handle adds.

If "bangle of the foyer tender" is a buff... or a debuff ... please send me a copy of your ini via pm .. if you don't wanna post it here... However you make it available to me... please rename it so it doesn't show your toon's name.. and remove / replace any character info in the cinfig itself.. ( like secondary assist info.. private chat channels.. etc ).

yes i have it set to 1 for adds ill post my ini shortly for you to look into

For frozen gift, do i just set it as a nuke? think thats the only questoin i have left.

will your updated version

will your updated version the level 90 group buff, Talisman of soul's unity? becuse I cnanot get this one to cast it. instead no matter what you type in there it will cast the lower level talisman of the unity.

will your updated version the level 90 group buff, Talisman of soul's unity? becuse I cnanot get this one to cast it. instead no matter what you type in there it will cast the lower level talisman of the unity.

I'll assume from your question you are either not using the updated version of the character config ini.. and actually changed the value for "SpellGFocus=" to use "Talisman of Soul's Unity Rk. II" or whatever rank you actually use.

some things i see you can change
if not looting posibility to remove the permanent /hidecorpse all
epic not going back to bag after cast ;
when add it check add move from target to target and do nothing ;

some things i see you can change
if not looting posibility to remove the permanent /hidecorpse all
epic not going back to bag after cast ;
when add it check add move from target to target and do nothing ;

I can do the first two with no issue... will make those changes and post soon.

I do not understand your last request.

"when add it check add move from target to target and do nothing" ???????????

UPDATE

UPDATE: 3-25-2011
Updated to NOT hide all corpses if you are not set to loot.
Updated Epic 1.0/1.5/2.0 item swap code to restore your original mainhand item after epic cast.

See original post with matching update to download updated version of macro file itself.