Seeds of Destruction ~ Progression

Anyone have any tips on getting through Safe Passage? This mission totally sucks, it's close to impossible botting this. Any suggestions are welcome, we have a well balanced group, but it's 3 of us botting a few toons each.

what i did

i did it with 3 toons and a buddy with 3 toons, just go and slaughter most of the zone before moving then have one of the toons your playing in front and one in back then do ezfollow the rest of your toons throughout the line that are marching <that way you can just toggle to your toon that is closest to the ambush>. takes a while but have done it twice that way and 4tw

i did it with 3 toons and a buddy with 3 toons, just go and slaughter most of the zone before moving then have one of the toons your playing in front and one in back then do ezfollow the rest of your toons throughout the line that are marching <that way you can just toggle to your toon that is closest to the ambush>. takes a while but have done it twice that way and 4tw

Thanks for the info, will give this a shot later tonight when I'm feeling less frustrated ;)

We did it last night and got through Commonlands fine, proceeded to Kith and went around killing every animal in zone and while out in the middle of no where got a message Thalan had been killed GRR, not quite sure how, because he hadn't triggered the 2nd part.

hrm

must have been a bug <that task is uber bugged> . but just pull big monster trains to the zoneline, mobs from the camps and animals alike, just to be safe, then get them marching and have one of the toons on ezfollow on thal

Thanks for the info, will give this a shot later tonight when I'm feeling less frustrated ;)

We did it last night and got through Commonlands fine, proceeded to Kith and went around killing every animal in zone and while out in the middle of no where got a message Thalan had been killed GRR, not quite sure how, because he hadn't triggered the 2nd part.

This happened to us as well. Turned out our necro aggro'd the first camp and Thalan rushed in to help while we were out slaughtering. :(

Kill the animals, camps and then move 'em out. If you get the super regen mobs, best to have a chanter blur them or root them till Thalan makes the camp.

Still "Safe passage" a problem? Just use a pet for the npc walking and the whole mission can be done in about 30 mins without having to fight anything except the 4 raiders right at the beginning. If more details are needed, feel free to ask.

dont need to deal w any ambushes

you need to get colonel from poin a to b then hail

pet class send in pet to aggro and then guide this schmo where u want update hail and done 30 min or so is about right

Still "Safe passage" a problem? Just use a pet for the npc walking and the whole mission can be done in about 30 mins without having to fight anything except the 4 raiders right at the beginning. If more details are needed, feel free to ask.

Ok, tried this several times, with both low level and high level pets, killed the first 4 in task, I run up to Thalan have pet attack, spam my back off back off button ...as soon as I exit the tunnel, the 10 minute loss warning comes up. So not sure if they nerfed it.

I had to recast pet twice before I got him out of the tunnel, because the Colonel beats him down.

Any suggestions?

The 10 minute warning thing is a bug... the task stays open and you can complete it. keep going :p

What do you all do once you are actually in Kithicor. Every path I take, even partially clearing, Thalan still bites the dust. Thanks

I am not sure if anyone else has posted due to me being on a trip, and not enough time to look thru every thread but..

What I did once I got to kithicor was this..

Look and see what path you want to pull the Col. thru and then clear the mobs, and animals near that path. Then, agro the Col... Preferably with a pet class ( SK works Best due to FD ) keep the Col close to you then as to maintain agro... Also, I sent pet in, then pulled him and put on /pet hold so he wouldnt just stay there.

Then just run the Col over to the middle camp and task will update. Don't worry about the 10 minute timer thing, just try to get it done as fast as you can. Easy though, and you will get the updates and win the task...

The 10 minute warning thing is a bug... the task stays open and you can complete it. keep going :p

I got the Col across the zone with the pet, but once there it still did not have the refugee part update, it still indicated they need to be led across the zone.

At least I know the pet part works fine, I just need to figure out how to coordinate the hails...

Any ideas?

You don't need the update for the refugee's. Atleast, I won without it. Just get the update for the col going across, and then hail him and say Ready... The once outside hail the other guy again and You win the task.

woohoo, safe passage won, thanks to all who gave me tips ;)

Nadia69 heading Southwest, you will see a large concentration of Army of Light -875, 1170, -14, pull him through them and you get the update, good luck - Remember to ensure the scout peices are done prior to training him...

ty we found all ) the camp is the vohlen one ) great ty ) you save me )