scammed-Rhaylaz

DarkStorm

Lifetimer
Reaction score
made every effort to rectify this.
Rhaylaz will take your money and do nothing in return I see today his ad is in trash good luck to the persons who bought an account from him.

made every effort to rectify this.
Rhaylaz will take your money and do nothing in return I see today his ad is in trash good luck to the persons who bought an account from him.

Can we have some more information? What you purchased from him including link to the auction. How he scammed you? What steps you took to "rectify"? If you would like assistance, feel free to contact Dragonthorne or myself.

I bought the account?

I bought the monk he was selling and he delivered very timely and gave me all the relevant information. I have nothing but good things to say about him, so if you're trying to protect me as his most recent buyer you can relax.

Darkstorm: hey i have a 74 shaman i would like pl'd to 85 and 300 more aa can you quote me a price and when can you start?

Rhaylaz :$250, $150 for the leveling and $100 for the AA's.I could start as soon as possible, I just finished up with my last order.

Darkstorm: paypal work for you? if so please include it so i can get ya started thanks.

Rhaylaz: affinityforartifacts@gmail.com is paypal emailOnce account information is received I should have the order completed within 3-5 days if that's fine with you. I can put a rush on it if this is necessary.

Darkstorm: toon is guilded at the moment feel free to unguild him if so desire i shall be sending paypal payment within the hour.

Rhaylaz:guild won't be a problem, I'll get started later tonight.Thanks for your business.

after he got payment

Rhaylaz: I'm going to need an extra 24 hours on this if that's okay with you, I totally spaced and forgot mothers day was today so I won't have time to do anything

Darkstorm: no worries man moms first have a great day,

Rhaylaz: Thanks for understanding.I noticed you were looking to buy plat btw, I'm selling one of my toons on fennin so if you want I can give you the plat on him. He's got like 370k or something

have not heard back from since.
im sure on of you mods can go threw the pm thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you send him anymore PM's after the last response?

Something like, "hey man, whats my status?", or "no thanks on that plat, whats the PL status?".

We are currently trying to get in contact with the member in question. Will update this thread when more information is available.

Scammed

I too have been scammed by this person.

Rhaylaz Bought my cleric i had for sale. (i will get all logs from Pms and MSN to who ever i need to) he paid 250$. After a few nights paypal put a hold on my account. he needed to verify the transaction.

When i finally was able to get back to my computer (was out for a few days) i found the paypal transaction (250) had been reversed because he didnt do as paypal had asked.. (Paypal needed billing info and a copy of his ID)

So my paypal account is now 250$ short, and he refuses to answer PMs and IMs on MSN. give me a few to get these logs together.

http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/the-trash-can/14387-85-cleric-luclin.html (link to my auction)