SARS MQ2 UI for EverQuest

hey htw as always im begging for help with this ui again....any fix would be greatly appreciated.
I have all the ui's in our files section updated for today's patch, I'll upload them there later tonight.

htw

Anyone else have issues with this UI with bags? I can't expand the bags- they are stuck at 10 slot maximum visible.

Anyone else have issues with this UI with bags? I can't expand the bags- they are stuck at 10 slot maximum visible.
These use the default EQUI_Container.xml. Make sure you don't have an old one lying around in your sars ui subdir. For custom UI's, it's usually best to start with a fresh empty dir, then extract the zip there, then add any customizations you like yourself.

I'm sure you have an old EQUI_Container.xml in your SARS dir, and these do not come with one.

htw

These use the default EQUI_Container.xml. Make sure you don't have an old one lying around in your sars ui subdir. For custom UI's, it's usually best to start with a fresh empty dir, then extract the zip there, then add any customizations you like yourself.

I'm sure you have an old EQUI_Container.xml in your SARS dir, and these do not come with one.

htw

yep - you were right- had an old container.xml - deleted and redownloaded.

Could you post a screenshot of the UI?
It has SS in the files section, for the caster version - just click on the picture it has next to it. The melee & hybrid versions are basically the same, except the hp/mana/end bars, really.

htw

Updated all 3 for 7/19/2011 patch. All in files section (see prev links).

htw

How hard are UI's to manipulate? I like SARs but would like if the SARs skin was available on more components.

eg.

Sars bar skin on the top of chat windows.
Sars bar skin on actionwindow with 4 buttons that drop down the menu's.

ect.

Also is it possible to change the infiniti boarders to a more sleak frame. Maybe like the one in NewWorld.

too bad the sars bar skin is not integrated over the whole UI. would love the chat windows, hotbars to have the bar skin.

I will get this done soon as I can, it's been on my list for a while. ;)

htw