SARS MQ2 UI for EverQuest

Is there a way to change the spell bar to 12 gems or a file I can swap out to get the 2 extra spell gems?
Yeah, if you look in the xml, I already did it last update. I just need to 'fix' it so you can see it, since I hid it (since they were not active).

Give me a few mins, and I will upload the updated files for ya.

htw

Cool, thanks for the work and quick response

Thanks for the quick update. Just one more question, what about the buff window? Aren't there 30 slots now?

Thanks for the quick update. Just one more question, what about the buff window? Aren't there 30 slots now?
I don't know, I know they have room in client for a bunch, what is the new max? They add some ranks for the buff max? Let me know for sure, and I can adjust the window to show them.

htw

There are 5 new ranks of mystical attuning and I believe the cap was 25 before so should be a total of 30 buff slots now.

Spells 12
Buffs 30
ShortBuffs 20

Is there a way to change the spell bar to 12 gems or a file I can swap out to get the 2 extra spell gems?

OMG that is ui i have been using for years no idea had improved one thanks you guys rock. Just stepped out for a min and relized i was soo far behind upgrading to 7 and 64 bit so pulling what little hair i have out. See you on the other side
Slately

Buff List

I was toying around trying to re-size the buff list window to be half a thick(wide). I was able to do it but then i couldn't seem to figure out for to get the timers positioned right as well as shorten the buff names.

It this possible? if so where to i look in the code i seem to be missing it.
Thanks for any and all help.

I was toying around trying to re-size the buff list window to be half a thick(wide). I was able to do it but then i couldn't seem to figure out for to get the timers positioned right as well as shorten the buff names.

It this possible? if so where to i look in the code i seem to be missing it.
Thanks for any and all help.

A bit late on this reply for you, but I have a couple alternate styles of buff & sd buff windows I did, I will put them up with next zip.

any chance to get the stats tab updated on this?

Ya, I will make sure it's there. I had done xtarget before, not sure if I ever put it in zip. Any others missing the style?

htw

This is an awesome UI and have been using for a bit now but since new patch the new stats window is not there and also they added a new alt currency so cant see that or any of the old alt currency. Everything else wworks awesome though. Thanks for keeping up on this UI. :)

missing mana bar

i downloaded the sars caster version and its missing the blue mana bar... any help?
thanks

Last edited:
Same happened to me when I copied my layout from melee toon thats using Sars for melee. I reloaded UI for caster and works every time.

i tried just loading my sars caster on my cleric and still didnt work

The cast bar is there. Only one it is missing in, is pure melee version. I just checked hybrid & caster versions, and it is fine.

FYI, I have done the stats page mod, but it is taking more work. The way SOE did the data, and SARS inventory window is small enough to where the data won't fit in that, and using a scrollbar does not work. >< Soon as I get it rearranged properly, I'll post the updated one.

htw

was jw but is anyone elses alt currency window not working?