Safe Fall

orion949

Death From Above
Reaction score
Now that the /setgrav trick cant be used does anybody know a descent way to level up safe fall?

Why can't it be used?

I have used it a couple times since the ban waves started. Just don't go anywhere. No issues. Been through 3 ban waves since. I suppose it's possible I could still get hit, but nothing yet.

Euradin (sp) port thingy. Still the best place.

Can you elaborate on this "port thingy" TAR?

@hawthorne, I thought the /setgrav was one of the active hacks that was causing bans no?

In euradin, there is a port at the entrance that will port you right above the lower port. You can run off the ledge and get ported right back up. Get the right angle and you can auto run for a few hours and it will be maxed.

Can you elaborate on this "port thingy" TAR?

@hawthorne, I thought the /setgrav was one of the active hacks that was causing bans no?

It's part of MMOWarp, yes. As to whether setgrav sends a movement packet, that's something Fry or htw can answer. All I know is I haven't had any issues, and I have used it on multiple characters, multiple accounts. Now, I haven't in.. 6 months or so, but prior to that I wasn't afraid of it, and have had zero account issues.

In euradin, there is a port at the entrance that will port you right above the lower port. You can run off the ledge and get ported right back up. Get the right angle and you can auto run for a few hours and it will be maxed.

Yeah, now I remember this. This is real old school. The beauty of it doesn't involve any hacking, just get the movement angle correct, turn on autorun and your toon just keeps doing it all day long.

I love old school stuff like this.