Ry'gorr Fort Exploit for the Bard

Rygame

Reaction score
Ry'gorr Fort Exploit for the Bard (Updated)

Dont know if anyone will use this but it should help the average bard.
-------------------
Youll need :
Speed plugin at least to 3
Your fav DoT chant
And thats all folks!

The exploit will get all of the orcs stuck on one wall and you can chant through this wall as long as you are autocircling (set aside casters ... kill those sep, but once those are out of the way you can kill even chief rygorr this way)

Alright the fort is in an octagon shape with a missing side as an ent. You need to run in (with speed) (no stun also helps) and agro as many orcs as you can all but the casters once they are agroes make sure they are all in a line behind you you run out of the fort take sharp right and autocircle (YOU MUST AUTOCIRCLE) with any of the orcs selected being your tiwst of DoTs to kill them , they are social so they will not run just run into the wall until they die like the dumb orcs they are. After ones down run back in target another and run back out and continue the process its safe a if done correclty a 35 bard could solo the chief he or she had his mind to it.

Easy Chief Kill hoteky setup for the low lvl bard :
It seems they will also get stuck inside the fort rooms as long as you autocircle (if not this setup still works on the outer octagon circle) outside it so I got to thinking a very simple way to kill him get the gear and get out of dodge still alive Set a hot key like this and use it after you kill him (its simple to target him just type /target chief) Circle around outside while chanting him down if you get a caster add i'd /warp succor out of there because they root but Ive only gotten elite adds who also just get stuck like him.
Here is voice hotkey setup : each / on a new line
/target chief
/warp target
/macro Ninjadvloot (correct name for that?)
/warp succor

I havent tested this but it should work you can also change chief to blacksmith, oracle ect.. the run in the wall exploit should work for all named inside

There ya have it easy chief kill without messy casters!

Suggestions always welcome!

If this information is confusing im sorry im giong to fraps it and have a video link of it soon. Hope this was helpfull.

Last edited: