Repeatable Quests For Easy Newbie Experience.

Darg

Destroyer of Man
Reaction score
NERFED

Last edited:
it is sort of an exploit cause your not supposed to be able to do a quest a second time hehe

I agree tomb_eater, your not actually doing the quest more than once. You cant get it after its completed again, but you can still turn in the flower for its full exp value. Neat huh? As soon as I find another one I can exploit I will post it in here.

Found another one in the tutorial....hehe

The "kobold Siege Crate"...not the quest just the stupid box. If you melee with it, takes forever to kill it even at lvl 7, you can get skill ups for the type of weapon your using. If you get to the left side of the crate, the Kobold Captains wont aggro you "too much" and you can beat up this box all day and have a good time doing it, you dont get exp though because you have to blow it up for that.

Edit: You can skill up your Taunt on this box too....dont know why but you can. You can also taunt the barrels, but I havent gained a skill up for those yet. The spider cocoons are also tauntable and you can gain skill ups for those. Also if you melee the cocoons, they hit back...lol

Have fun with this one too...

Flutter Wing too

I have done tons of lvls on just killing Ruga and turning in the sibling wings over and over. He drops between 1 and 4 of these per kill so you not only get the xp for killing him but also the xp for each turn in. Pluss the added bonus of 5-10 pp per kill in drops.

ThreadNecromancer.jpg

:p

Why waste time doing all that. in 25 min with a DS pot or 2 i could be level 20 in paludal caverns on any kind of toon.

yah there is a quest you can do in 10 mins to get lvl 30 odd so...

with /zone and /gank you can go from level 1 to level 14 in ten mins tops
zone to icefall gank the ground spawn from near the wolves for wanderlust /zone crescent reach turn in boom level 14 easy as hell

Just run the wanderlust macro that's sitting around here... you'll go from 1-17 or 18 in like 5 minutes.

what am i doing wrong when i try to run wanderlust on a level 1 toon regan tells me i have nothing for someone with your skills some one help ??

They are mixing up wanderlust with serpent seeker's charm of lore.

You can do Serpent Seeker's Charm of Lore to get to approximately 19 from level 1.

Wanderlust you can't max till you're like 65 or some such.

im a little bit confused ...

So i want to start new in EQ - how does PL realy work ?
Do i need a highlevel toon to PL or is there any other way ?
I saw something about "Serpent Seeker's Charm" (easy from lvl 1-19)
but i cant find any mac for it - or im blind ( excuse me, im realy blind
on 1 eye, so pls no flame about blindness .. ) ?!
Can i do a ... hmmm Mage ( i ever wanted to play this class, but never
had the time .. ) PL himself ? With DS in a bottle and some druid buffs ?
Is there any way to realize my dream to have an level 60 Mage :) ?

Sorry, this is not my native language, forgive me ;)

Mage Bot, is a macro on here that if setup correctly, will pretty much Level himself. Assuming you do it sensibly.

With regard to PL, Druids are the best really, but you can PL with any class if you know how,

the Serpent Seekers Charm of Lore - running this 5 min macro will get you to around level 19.

slipgear mac + charm of lore, makes a nice newb charm slot. Also they both can be done from level 1