Question on the NoSummon plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otsegolation

Reaction score
Ok, so after a bit of testing I can't get this to work, although I think that I know what I'm doing wrong, so thats the the problem.

So here goes, on this macro, assuming I get it to work (shouldn't be a problem), the mob summons me, say Cazel, so it warps me back to where i was prior to the summon... however what my question is once I'm summoned, do I get hit by melee since mobs summon on melee. IE I get summoned, hit, then warp back. Still kind of playing with this, but its not a fun thing to play with when your playing with death :).

Already searched the forums, couldn't seem to find this answer if its already out there a link will suffice.

Otsegolation said:
Ok, so after a bit of testing I can't get this to work, although I think that I know what I'm doing wrong, so thats the the problem.

So here goes, on this macro, assuming I get it to work (shouldn't be a problem), the mob summons me, say Cazel, so it warps me back to where i was prior to the summon... however what my question is once I'm summoned, do I get hit by melee since mobs summon on melee. IE I get summoned, hit, then warp back. Still kind of playing with this, but its not a fun thing to play with when your playing with death :).

Already searched the forums, couldn't seem to find this answer if its already out there a link will suffice.

About six months ago we did have a nosummon plugin that would make you not get hit at all when summoned. They nerfed it and nosummon plugin we have now was all we could come up with to try and please those that used to use the plugin. You do get hit when summoned, but I haven't played with it for awhile, I'm not sure it's really that useful anymore.

Fry.

helps a little

This was helping me a bit in BoT and other lower PoP zones solo at 65+ on my necro since they don't hit hard enough to kill me with a hot on and then tap when I get warped back was pretty easy to solo even when getting summoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.