Progression Server MQ2PiggyZone.ini

So, since this is just asking to get my account banned... how do you get from Cabilis to Stonebrunt the old fashioned way?

The progression server piggyzone file doesn't show a path. I wasn't around playing EQ back when you had to actually run across zones... so I'm at a total loss without PoK. Anyone remember by chance?

I'd recommend this path:

Cabilis->Warsliks Wood->Overthere->Timorous Deep->South Ro->Innothule->Feerrott->Rathe Mountains->Lake Rathetear->South Karana->North Karana->West Karana->Qeynos Hills->North Qeynos->South Qeynos->Erud's Crossing->Erudin->Toxxulia Forest->Paineel->Warrens->Stonebrunt.

Whew!

Anyway, you ca n do it all without invis (so long as you're careful) up until Qeynos through Paineel. Good luck, and don't forget to ask for a SoW!

antld0te said:
I'd recommend this path:

Cabilis->Warsliks Wood->Overthere->Timorous Deep->South Ro->Innothule->Feerrott->Rathe Mountains->Lake Rathetear->South Karana->North Karana->West Karana->Qeynos Hills->North Qeynos->South Qeynos->Erud's Crossing->Erudin->Toxxulia Forest->Paineel->Warrens->Stonebrunt.

Whew!

Anyway, you ca n do it all without invis (so long as you're careful) up until Qeynos through Paineel. Good luck, and don't forget to ask for a SoW!

Thank you... Wow, I'm going to spend the next 2 hours doing this... *sigh* Ah well... I guess that's just what it was like before... and I've long since forgotten. Thanks again... I couldn't for my life figure out how to do it.

so im on a progression server, and before patch, i could go to any city from Timorous Deep, now i cant, it says "I dont know a route to that zone" whats up with that, when there is pots in this zone that take us there

Freaks said:
so im on a progression server, and before patch, i could go to any city from Timorous Deep, now i cant, it says "I dont know a route to that zone" whats up with that, when there is pots in this zone that take us there

Check your MQ2PiggyZone.ini. The Timorous entry should look something like this.

96=timorous "Timorous Deep",19,24,29,41,49,52,54,55,60,61,82,382

Each number after Timorous Deep are zone numbers that you should be able to zone to.

Also use the /findpath command to see what route it will take you.

Fry.

Not working on the Sleeper. I've redownloaded the entire mmobugs compile, switched the INI files and still no luck. Ive loaded and unloaded and loaded again the mq2piggyzone plugin, but still no dice. Any suggestions?

edit: /findpath doesn't work either.

[ame="http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/showthread.php?p=21107#post21107"]http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/showthread.php?p=21107#post21107[/ame]

htw

Grimzen said:
Not working on the Sleeper. I've redownloaded the entire mmobugs compile, switched the INI files and still no luck. Ive loaded and unloaded and loaded again the mq2piggyzone plugin, but still no dice. Any suggestions?

edit: /findpath doesn't work either.

Try unloading and reloading the plugin again.

/plugin mq2piggyzone unload
/plugin mq2piggyzone

Fry.

I've unloaded and reloaded and downloaded and redownloaded and all that jazz -- this still isn't working =/

Is this updated? I play on Progression now and can't use /zone for anything

Progression is in GOD now. No matter where I try and use /zone, it says 'I don't know a path to that zone'. Perhaps I need to update something I'm unaware of

Progression is in GOD now. No matter where I try and use /zone, it says 'I don't know a path to that zone'. Perhaps I need to update something I'm unaware of

Copy the contents of MQ2PiggyZone.ini into MQ2ProgressZone.ini in your MQ2 folder, and you should be fine.

You can also try unloading MQ2PiggyZone and use MQ2GZone instead.

Fry.

I don't have a program that will open those .dll files to copy/paste them about so I'll try the other way unless someone can tell me how to do the copy/paste. Thanks fry

I don't have a program that will open those .dll files to copy/paste them about so I'll try the other way unless someone can tell me how to do the copy/paste. Thanks fry

Don't open the DLL's, open the ini's with windows notepad. Or just rename MQ2PiggyZone.ini to MQ2ProgressZone.ini

Fry.