How to turn off any hint of hacks

mb4xy3

Reaction score
I 5 box, all good. I play it safe, always give up camps when someone wants them, never warp around anyone, when people are near my camp, I manually move my characters for the most part, etc. I never BOT either.

But, I'm considering joining a guild. So, that means I need to turn off some automation, or basically all of it.

What I use during combat is mqmelee with holyshits and downshits.

What do I type in game to turn that on and off? /melee on and /melee off?

That should make me act as I'm fully non-automated, correct?

Honestly this is a tricky question. If you're goal is simply to TURN OFF MQ2Melee, yes /melee off will facilitate that.

If your goal is to be clean/hack free, you should consider: /unload

I can't really think of anything that the hack does passively besides the melee. I trigger everything else to my knowledge.

The biggest giveaways for the melee would be the stick / moving honestly. And, just not knowing what is happening on your character if anyone ever asked like "did you use xyz aa?" hell if I know, let me check my holyshits and get back to you lol.

If you're running something like DoCracks, those can cause suspicions given the right circumstances. Like I said, you're asking a somewhat tricky question as there are a lot of opportunities and situations we can't think of on the fly.

If you turn off melee on a melee character, you'll be pretty safe but if you want 100% safety go /unload

Another example off the top of my head would be something like far target or targeting an SoS rogue. Hey man, how did you target me I'm an SoS rogue not in your group or raid? etc etc

Big giveaways:

#1 - Stick
#2 - Map ( Knowing what named are up, moving straight to target , etc )

From what I've seen most folks don't care too much as long as you aren't AFK XP'ing, cock blocking spawns, or otherwise gaining an advantage that's "not fair" ( ie. warping, etc )

Last edited:
/plugin moveutils unload

gets rid of sticking , charging mobs etc

/either turn off downflags holyflags or add checks in them that say if im NOT in raid then its ok to use this

otherwise /plugin melee unload

those would be my of the top suggestions

Thanks all. I'd probably just use the unload feature whenever grouped with other people, raid or not.

This used to really bother me on raids. It got to the point where I'd use a separate computer for raiding which didn't even have MQ installed.

Then I started noticing this wizard guildie always seemed to know a little more about what was upcoming than the rest of us. We started talking, cautiously at first, and gradually discovered we were both in the "brotherhood." Ironically, he never bothered to unload anything. He claimed only fellow cheaters could "tell" and what's the risk they would since they were at risk as well.

I think he took big chances but the guild seemed to appreciate his seeming instinctive knowledge of what kind of mobs were around corners, etc. so I realized blind eyes were being turned in the interest of winning raids.

This was many many moons ago, during a far simpler time.

sounds like cih days on drinal over a decade ago

Was not. Don't even know what cih is. I'd say but the long arm of the law is a scary thing! :eek:

using mq is allowed or it would be turned off on live servers they have the ability to do so? and done a deal with the devil to keep it off progression servers (servers they give a fuck about?)