PoR Auras

Booges

Macro Master
Reaction score
Guide for level 55 Aura:
-----------------------
- Go to South Ro and head to the SW corner of the old oasis section, meaning 1/2 way down the zone on the west wall there is a hole that leads to the zone Ruins of Takish'hiz
- In Ruins, go south to Lilthill'yan's Ghost (Quest NPC-Missions)
- Hail her and say "mistakes" choose the task "The Chalice of Life"
- You have to kill 4 named mobs in same zone they are:
Lifestone Guardian of Winter - Loot Lifestone of Winter
Lifestone Guardian of Summer - Loot Lifestone of Summer
Lifestone Guardian of Autumn - Loot Lifestone of Autumn
Lifestone Guardian of Spring - Loot Lifestone of Spring

- Turn these 4 pieces into Lilthill'yan's Ghost and receive your 55 Aura
- These 4 nameds are dark blue to 70, only hit for max of 600's (usually 200's), summon but otherwise very easy to kill

Guide for 70 Aura for CASTERS:
------------------------------
- Take ldon magus to North Ro, run southeast to Tak'Valnakor who stands inside a very small shack looking stone building
- Talk to him get first mission (_______ of the Past)
- Leaving out details of mission - in Ruins of Takish'hiz (instanced)
- Second Mission, same guy (_________ of the Past)
- Leaving out details, however named at end does a hatelist based targeted 8k DD that never hit the tank or the healer, but the dps, otherwise named was easy, he stand in the center arena area - in Ruins of Takish'hiz (instanced)
- Third Mission, same guy (Message to the Past)
- Queen you talk to for first step is further SE in another small shack stone building Queen Tak'Yaliz, MAKE SURE YOU HAIL HER FIRST and say "willing" to receive her Crown ( you need this piece at the end whoever loots inside mission MUST HAVE ALL 4 PIECES)
- Two towers inside mission (tower that is just east of Lilthill'yan's Ghost npc, and the tower that is north from entrance near NE corner) have a chest on second floor, easiest way to loot them is by having someone train the mobs out of building while another runs up and loots
- The 3rd piece you must recover for the mission is on the High Priest Kelshar located in the huge building on the west wall. Clear into the building and go left, then down the stairs, then left and into that southern section. He stands on the second floor there with yellow con Acolytes. Strongly reccomend pulling those w/o him first as they chain cast CH's and you don't want that. Kill those first then after it's clear, charge Priest. He doesn't do anything fancy and doesn't hit hard either, no rampge, no enrage. Loot last piece and run to zone out.
- Now when you zone out, you are in South Ro by the real Ruins of Takish'hiz entrance. Zone back into the regular one.
- Run directly west to the west side of the center arena building and you will see a tall swirling sandstorm on the hill, go up there and click on the Black flat disc at its base to zone into The Elddar Forest
- Inside go west to the next building by zoneline to Maryn Tak'Yaliz. Give her all 4 items and all casters will get their 70 Aura and a chest will pop.

Guide for lvl 70 Aura for MELEE:
------------------------------
Unknown to me at the moment

You find the level 70 aura for melee for me and ill /bow to you sir. Not seen a single person yet find them. :mad:

What exactly is an "aura"?

Aura's are class specific spells, self casting only, that effect the group. ex. druid's is a group health regen ; Chanter's is a group mana regen. Clerics' is 'Aura of the Zealot' it reads, this will absorb a portion of incoming melee damage for nearby groupmates. And they go in the short buff window, which is nice that they dont take up a regular buff spot.
Melee class gets a back item, nothing spectacular.

Last edited:
I believe i have found the melee version of 70 aura go to elddar foreest and from zone in it is just past the first building on your left tunr left and there is aNPC hail him get quest and there is 3 tiers to that one Good Luck with 3rd it is nasty

location for Tak'Valnakor is 6889 -1339 31 in North Ro.
hail him and say 'ancient city'
get the quest

??????

"location for Tak'Valnakor is 6889 -1339 31 in North Ro.
hail him and say 'ancient city'
get the quest"

Is this for Melee?

Fade

I keep hearing that melee is broken or there is a mission arc that is broken. But, i also have friends who tell me to go see him.

Melee is broke or was currently left out of game and will be in next patch for sure (3/14)

Im almost positive it was left out of game on accident and should have been rewarded for finishing the 3 skylance missions in Arcstone.

70 aura for melee

reward for completion of the ao arc in arcstone is now a spell or 70 aura (melee)