Points2Shop

Mori

I like pie..
Reaction score
Fry gave me permission to post this, so here it is..

So, I signed up to this website to get paid for surveys. Thinking it was like every other website that pays for surveys, I did my first 5 surveys or so and within 30mins or so I had earned close to $10. I've been a member for almost 2 months and I've earned almost $50. The surveys pay in either Points (100pts = $1) or you can set it up for them to pay in cash.. Granted I went on vacation and was gone for 3 weeks and didn't do any surveys, not only that but I'm only able to do a couple few surveys a day, but it all adds up and whatever you earn is free other than the time you invested in it. Here is a link to my profile..

Profile of mattydaddy187 |Points2shop

This website is about as legit as they come, my brother in law just redeemed a PS3 bundle with the points, There is also another guy on P2S who has earned nearly $75k and has paid for his college and bought a new car only by doing surveys and getting referrals, here is a link to his profile.. (Profile of blademog |Points2shop)

So, if you think you might be interested.. Use my link below to sign up and fill in your demographic information and then try to complete at least 3-5 surveys. After that, check out the website, browse the rewards section and see what all your able to get with the points.. Almost anything you can get on Amazon, your able to redeem through P2S, or you can withdraw through Paypal or Prepaid Visa's (Virtual or Mailed) or you can even have them cut you a check... Also, when you sign up you get a free 250pts or $2.50... So, check it out and start earning free money and prizes...

The only thing I ask is if you sign up, please sign up using my referral link below...

Sign up here through my referral link: Points2shop - Earn Points for Free Rewards

Last edited:
Not going to knock this, but the money is in the referrals profits not the surveys you do.

If you have good networking and can talk a lot of people into doing this, its good money. But you don't pay for school+buy new car just on doing the surveys.

Again not a knock on this, just for those that are un aware. Id be a good way to toss in some extra cash for sure, just understand the above.

^^Correct, The guy with nearly 75k made is mostly on referrals.. But even without referrals there is still decent money to be made..

Since my OP, I have made almost $10... I think I'm going to save up for a PS4 bundle or a hydroponics set up..

Last edited:
Have had 3 people sign up, but they never finished the sign up process completely.. Those of you that read this thread and thought "Hmm, I might try it out".. You should, It's worth it... Since OP I've made like $30.. C'mon people, Get out there and make some money!!

Another $10 down.. Those of you that use my referral link to sign up, please finish the registration process.. Register, Verify account, complete profile demographics and do 2 surveys to get your sign up bonus

Another $10 down.. Those of you that use my referral link to sign up, please finish the registration process.. Register, Verify account, complete profile demographics and do 2 surveys to get your sign up bonus

Stop bumping your post bro, makes you look desperate.

Not "bumping" per sey, Updating on my earnings mostly.. The correct way to do that would be to reply to the current thread that pertains to the specific subject matter, not create a new thread for each "update", Yes?

I was unaware that I wasn't allowed to post replies to my very own thread every few days or so..

Also, what do I have to look desperate about? It's not like I'm begging for referrals, nor am I really trying that hard to gain any.. All of my earnings are solely from me doing surveys and completing offers... I'm merely updating my earnings and trying give others the opportunity to earn just the same..

sheesh, that sounded awfully dickish.. didn't mean for it to buddy...

Last edited:
Not "bumping" per sey, Updating on my earnings mostly.. The correct way to do that would be to reply to the current thread that pertains to the specific subject matter, not create a new thread for each "update", Yes?

I was unaware that I wasn't allowed to post replies to my very own thread every few days or so..

Also, what do I have to look desperate about? It's not like I'm begging for referrals, nor am I really trying that hard to gain any.. All of my earnings are solely from me doing surveys and completing offers... I'm merely updating my earnings and trying give others the opportunity to earn just the same..

You are updating it via a bump to tempt people into joining. That is what is making you look desperate.

Good things don't nee to be bumped by the poster. If someone else started to bump it with replies. Others would more likely take it serious. Just a jackasses perspective.

You are updating it via a bump to tempt people into joining. That is what is making you look desperate.

Good things don't nee to be bumped by the poster. If someone else started to bump it with replies. Others would more likely take it serious. Just a jackasses perspective.

I get what your sayin bro, but it's not my intent at all.. I just think it's pretty kick ass..

Get a job flippin' burgers, you will make more in 1 shift than you ever will with this stupid spam bullshit. Big positive is you wont need to go spam the internet.

Get a job flippin' burgers, you will make more in 1 shift than you ever will with this stupid spam bullshit. Big positive is you wont need to go spam the internet.

Not even going to dignify that with a response other than this one, lol... Kkthnx :x

This seems like some sort of pyramid scheme. You don't make hardly anything unless there is several people under you.

I tried it out for shits and giggles. After 30 minutes I was unable to find a survey it would let me take. It said I didn't qualify for every one I tried, after answering a few questions. What a waste of time!

This seems like some sort of pyramid scheme. You don't make hardly anything unless there is several people under you.

I tried it out for shits and giggles. After 30 minutes I was unable to find a survey it would let me take. It said I didn't qualify for every one I tried, after answering a few questions. What a waste of time!

Not a pyramid "scheme", Granted you can make more/faster cash with more referrals, but all of my earnings besides $2.11 is strictly earned from surveys.. Some you qualify for, some you don't.. You just have to keep trying til your able to complete one. At first, your best bet is to do the "sign up" offers as well as the insurance quotes and such.. I can make $5 in 10mins just doing the insurance quotes, I clear cookies after every offer and use a diff email/birth date every time

I can make $5 in 10mins just doing the insurance quotes, I clear cookies after every offer and use a diff email/birth date every time

So you're saying you can clear $30 an hour doing this?

Nope, I'm saying find the offers that work for you, and do them every time they come back alive..

Been away a couple weeks, haven't had much time to do any significant earning, but I did use up some points and swooped a good deal on Amazon.

In 4-6 weeks or so, hopefully sooner *crosses fingers* My Logitech G510S and Razer Naga Classic+Gaming Pad will arrive, Figured I'd pick a different Razer this time around though. Loved my first Razer set I picked up, so I opted to stay with the brand on my mouse..Although, I've never had a Logitech keyboard...But, I do like the look of those G keys

Last edited: