PoFire Auto-Pull Mac

SuperU

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Looking for any hints or ideas on what I'd need to addin / change to Fry's Auto-Puller Mac to allow for constant pulls in PoFire. Havent been able to get it workin right, but I could just be setting stuff up wrong.

And if anyone already has a puller mac for fire (warr-usable preferred) and willin to post it, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for any ideas/suggestions you have.

What's happening when you try fry's? Sitting htere doing nothing, pulls one mob, cycles through mobs, etc etc.

Getting stuck constantly on the environmental things- Pillars, etc etc. Cant seem to pull more than maybe 10 before I get stuck somehow.

what camp are you trying to pull? fry's mac works great in relitivly open places but you would almost have to use preset paths for something more complicated like pulling through doors...

you can try the sk auto pull macro on mq2 threads think its here also. That allows you to record a path then pull off it. if you try to just use spawncount radius you Ill get stuck on things as it has no way to read what buildings / pillars are around you.