Plugin: MQ2Rez

JJ -- as a reply to your issue...I *believe* that commands are evaluated in a slightly different way when given by macro than by manual command. Try checking to see if you have the multiline alias'ed already, and if so, remove that. If that doesn't clear it up, then by all means...do the the multiline itself. Can't understand why that would give that error, though.

Okay...proposed change! I'm not a fan of actually putting delays in, so the plugin now has the following two checks added in:
--If there IS a corpse of yours in zone, else keep waiting
--If you have a specified window of your UI open. I am not sure if this will work, or not, so I'd love some feedback on how it goes. By default, the plugin checks for the HotButtonWnd to be open, but there is ALSO a option for the /rez command that allows this to be changed, in case your UI (for some odd reason) does not utilize the HBW. The format is "/rez wnd WindowName" and needs to be the screen name of the window (that is, not the name of the file, for those newer to messing around with the UI xmls).

Code:
Updated on first page.

Last edited:
Welcome Back!

Welcome back Thez!

I should be able to test this for you in a few hours. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I have the multi line aliased already I just added the multi line itself to the INC and it works perfectly now. Just need to update the post I have it on with the click Yes on Delete Corpse box.

Okay I have a major headache, so I'm having a hard time focusing on the code here, but here's what I get when I try to compile:

1>------ Build started: Project: MQ2Rez, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>Compiling...
1>MQ2Rez.cpp
1>EQLIB_IMPORTS
1>.\MQ2Rez.cpp(110) : warning C4800: 'BOOL' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)
1>.\MQ2Rez.cpp(226) : error C2065: 'clickWindow' : undeclared identifier
1>.\MQ2Rez.cpp(262) : error C2059: syntax error : '&&'
1>.\MQ2Rez.cpp(262) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\MQ2 Precompiled\MQ2Rez\Intermediate\BuildLog.htm"
1>MQ2Rez - 3 error(s), 1 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 1 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Any chance of a quick fix?

Sorry. Doubled a "&&" and changed a name by accident. Fixes:

Code:
Updated on first page.

Last edited:
a .dll please?

Can someone drop a .dll so the rest of us can try this out?

Thanks

I'm sorry -- been totally busy.

I did test it and it didn't work for me. I haven't had time to really test it for you to see what the problem is but it doesn't appear to want to loot the corpse at all.

I'll post more as I get the chance.

Try this for line 263 instead:

Code:
Updated on first page.

Once again, folks, I apologize for all of the problems. Just not willing to let EQ get back on my computer again, heh, so all of the options that I would have discarded in seconds on my own have to be found by others =/

Last edited:
A quick test gives me "you may not loot this corpse at this time" from hover mode.

And really wierd -- when rezzing from my bind point, when I get to the zone with my corpse, my corpse "warps" to another part of the zone and I was unable to retreive it (even with /sumcorpse) - I had to summon to gl.

If I was in same zone as my corpse when rezzed -- it looted fine.

I've seen corpse warps when killing mobs too, I think they messed with something.

I've also zoned in under the world, something is jacked.

Attempts for a fix:

Code:
Updated on first page.

Last edited:
I know this will prolly piss you off thez, but I'm still getting the "you may not loot this corpse at this time" message from hover mode.

Corpse still warped away when I rezzed from out of zone.

I didn't test rezzing form in zone, but I'm guessing it still works fine.

Alright, well, I don't have time to work on this now -- getting my wisdom teeth out today, unfortunately -- better late than never, I guess.

What might need to happen is that I just start over from the original code and go back through step by step. The old plugin did work...getting this /lootall version working may just be a matter of going back to the older system, instead of simplifying everything down into a single DoCommand line.

Alright, well, I don't have time to work on this now -- getting my wisdom teeth out today, unfortunately -- better late than never, I guess.

Oh no! That's a -4 WIS hit. Now this'll never get fixed!

Just kidding! :p

Yeah I'll setlle for a working version at this point. But take you time. When I had my wisdom teeth out they gave me Percocet and the eqivalent of 12 advil a day. I never felt a thing ....

Good luck on the removal.

OK now that I read all this, I'll add in 2cp.

With mq2rez plugin loaded, I am able to use the /rezme command just fine

The problem I'm having, is when looting my corpse, or any other corpse, I get the Loot All spam box popping up.

Using escape or key combinations seems to bug me, so that I have to log out of game and then come back.

Unloading the plugin, 0 issues with looting, my corpse or any other. Just that you can't keep the plugin unloaded, and then load it when you die, it seems to force you to have to zone first.

So not sure if this helps, or just adds to the already known issue, but in either event, there it is.

As an FYI, I'm using the 12/12 compiled version still, i have not moved to the 12/22 version.

OK now that I read all this, I'll add in 2cp.

<snip>
The problem I'm having, is when looting my corpse, or any other corpse, I get the Loot All spam box popping up.

<snip>
As an FYI, I'm using the 12/12 compiled version still, i have not moved to the 12/22 version.

You sure you read all this? :rolleyes:

Go back and look at at least posts #72 and #74.

By the way the plugin has almost zip to do with the compile (except that it's included in the compile). I'm not even sure which version is included in the compile because thez has been going back and forth altering lines trying to get it to work properly. I can tell you that if you make all the changes he has in this thread (which I'm 100% sure is not included in the latest compile simply because there's been changes after the compile), your problem will go away and then you'll develop the new problem that we're having.

Thez has promised to look over the code after he recovers.

NOTE TO THEZ: I don't think this issue really has anything to do with the /lootall command. If you go back and look it all over, the problem seems to be right around the old /pause 2 command. When the devs changed the code to add in the /lootall command they must have changed that. That's why all the problems seem to be delay-related. Remember that the plugin loots fine if you're standing in the same zone as your corpse and get rezzed. That's just *my* 2cps. :D

not sure if its just me but I notice a lot of lag when I use lootall on my own corpse. regardless if I call it with MQ2 or normal from the UI. I think its a server side issue with the grabbing your shit

pulling wisdom teeth is such a racket for the oral surgeons.:mad:

Yes Sage, thus the reason for the part about "just adds to the already known issue" and the reason for mentioning the compile date.

Posts #73 and #74 were read, 73 didn't help and 74 said you knew about it and were adding info, which is exactly what I did.

So not sure if this helps, or just adds to the already known issue, but in either event, there it is.