Plugin: MQ2Rez

ok i did /plugin mq2rez....its loaded...got auto loot working too, now what I can't get to work is the /Rezzme....When I type it, it does nothing...plz help me :confused:

Try unloading and reloading the plugin or did you do that already?

eqisdead

Umm...hmm.

Did you do the /alias for /rezzme before? If you did, you'll need to go into your Macroquest.ini and delete that entry.

not sure what u mean did i do the /alias before /rezzme..I have never typ'd in /Alias ...just pluging mq2rez....then turned on auto loot and auto accept rez...and both of them work just fine...only when I /rezzme it does nothing.

any more ideas or anything? id reallylike to get this to work

Dunno what to tell ya, sorry. Works fine for me. Like he said, verify you don't have an alias (do /alias list), otherwise, when the rez respawn selection box is up, typing /rezzme should respawn you there.

Try loading default skin also, if you use a custom UI (if you do, which one do you use?).

htw

so when I do a /alias list ..what am I looking for to make sure I dont have?

I use a custom UI, not paticular one, it's mostly bits and pieces.

For example, this line here:
Code:
[Aliases]
/a=/anonymous
/b=/bazaar
/ba=/bazaar
/c=/consider
/cha=/channel
/d=/duel
/f=/feedback
/fa=/fastdrop
/g=/gsay
/gu=/guildsay
/is=/i say
/key=/keys
/load=/loadspells
/m=/i msg
/mana=/echo Current Mana: ${Me.CurrentMana} -- Max Mana: ${Me.MaxMana}
/newif=/if
/npc=/who npc
/r=/reply
[color=red]/rezzme=/multiline ; /echo Respawning ; /notify RespawnWnd RW_OptionsList listselect 2 ; /notify RespawnWnd RW_SelectButton leftmouseup[/color]
/slotid=/echo ${SelectedItem.InvSlot}
/t=/tell
/ta=/tap
/w=/who

If in that section of your macroquest.ini, you find that line, delete it, then boot up mq2, eq, and see if /rezzme now works.

HUMM

This is working for me 80%. Does take the rez and starts to loot my corpse.......but then it stops after 2-3 items are looted.......?

Any clue what the prob is?

Jenn

Hmm, that's odd. Are you looking at another screen while doing that? I used to have that problem while boxing a second toon on the same comp a few versions back, but I thought that I fixed it.

Fixed for TBS, thanks to IEA's struct fix =D

Source and DLL are updated.

For example, this line here:
Code:
[Aliases]
/a=/anonymous
/b=/bazaar
/ba=/bazaar
/c=/consider
/cha=/channel
/d=/duel
/f=/feedback
/fa=/fastdrop
/g=/gsay
/gu=/guildsay
/is=/i say
/key=/keys
/load=/loadspells
/m=/i msg
/mana=/echo Current Mana: ${Me.CurrentMana} -- Max Mana: ${Me.MaxMana}
/newif=/if
/npc=/who npc
/r=/reply
[color=red]/rezzme=/multiline ; /echo Respawning ; /notify RespawnWnd RW_OptionsList listselect 2 ; /notify RespawnWnd RW_SelectButton leftmouseup[/color]
/slotid=/echo ${SelectedItem.InvSlot}
/t=/tell
/ta=/tap
/w=/who

If in that section of your macroquest.ini, you find that line, delete it, then boot up mq2, eq, and see if /rezzme now works.

Is the Alias for the rezme still working or did it get changed when the offsets where changed?

Was working fine prior to last night's downtime, not sure about today though.

Just wondering if we could get an update to this to use the "Loot All" button now available.

Thanks

I actually CTD everytime I /rezme. Anyone else having this issue, or just me?