Plugin: MQ2PiggyZone

Have the opcode detection changes been worked around yet? I got a toon banner already by doing a simple warp during the rotating oppcode fiasco in april and have been apprehensive to try anything since then. What is safe now code wise, and what is still being logged by the server/ unmasked?

I will hold off using anything that sends a packet to the server as I await any reply. Thanks in advance.

While there are not many "packet hacks" in the release, the ones that have been out for a bit now people are using with no reports of danger so far.

safe not safe.

i use piggyzone almost ANY time i zone. i run 6 accounts, leave the naggy MM macro running when i sleep / work (8 hour shifts) warp in any zone i dont really care if the catch me they'd be saving me 14.99 x 6 a month. but strangely enough after a few months of total out right full on bannable cheating, the most that happen is other marcoer's have noticed me..

none of my toons are sleeper, HT, or SEB keyed and this plugin will get me there. anyone know of any other zones that you need to be keyed for that you can get in with out the key i haven't tried VT yet. i know that plane's dont work , if your not time flagged you can't /zone potime.

just to confirm

just to confirm, you can enter VT unkeyed via this plugin, /zone vexthal from lavastorm as soon as i got home took a shower came back and low and behold. damm its going to be cool to farm VT unkeyed.. that key quest is a pain in the a$$.

heh personally I'm curious about VP... doing the key old-world style is fine, but having to kill that damn dragon in Skyfire is the suck.

I'm hoping VP isn't like Tov... where for some reason /gzone doesn't work.

i used /zone to get into VP a couple months ago, so yes it should work for you.

i noticed it doesn't work for koda'taz. is there an easy way to fix this?

It does work for kod'taz if you have the flag. For my toons that dont have flags i use /gzone kodtaz while in natimbi and all works well.

Were do they keep the updated offsets for the bellow offsets?

#define LocalCEverQuest__DoTheZone 0x4C6650
#define PKT_UPDATE_POSITION 0x3813
#define PKT_CHANNEL_MESSAGE 0x2C2D

If they are not in mq2main\eqgame-private.h, then they are private offsets that we do not release.

There is no MQ2Piggyzone pluggin available on the MQ2-MMOBugs20071010-Source file.

You looking for just the source or changes to done to it?

It is on my list of things to work on currently (have a few other projects in front of it atm)

You looking for just the source or changes to done to it?

It is on my list of things to work on currently (have a few other projects in front of it atm)

Well i'm realy just looking for version that will work with ALL the changes they have made to the game and I know they NERFED to death the old one.

But like most mele people hate having to buy an endless supply of gate potions and stuff like that; at least if could get one that would let them /gate or and or /fade or at least just /gate :)

Well i'm realy just looking for version that will work with ALL the changes they have made to the game and I know they NERFED to death the old one.

But like most mele people hate having to buy an endless supply of gate potions and stuff like that; at least if could get one that would let them /gate or and or /fade or at least just /gate :)

Download the Precompile and just copy the plugins you want over to your release folder, problem solved. Normally no one really needs the sources for plugins such as that, unless they are playing around with stuff that shouldnt be.

Does this still work for entering zones that you dont have a key/flag for and characters that dont meet a lvl requirement for the zone?

Does this still work for entering zones that you dont have a key/flag for and characters that dont meet a lvl requirement for the zone?

Some zones just dont work, think I have seen posts around that have ones that work/dont work, but I dont have the link. If this doesnt get you in, stand in a zone adjacent to the one you are trying to get into and use MQ2Gzone.

ToV and instanced zones do not work. I also think PoFear is included in that. PoSky and Hate also but those are for other reasons.

Ahh okay thanks! Was trying to get a lvl 30 char into Thundercrest(non-instanced) to loot something but it wasnt letting me. I get the "not experianced enough" message even with /zone. guess its just that zone and not the plugin =P Thanks !

use /gzone ShortName
This will kick you to server or character select(dont remember what one) but when you load back in you will be in the zone. Use glock after to stay in zone. You can not gzone into instances so dont try.