Plugin: MQ2Feedme

Found where the thread'd been moved to...(where it belonged)...

Still wondering how to set this up.

Found where the thread'd been moved to...(where it belonged)... Still wondering how to set this up.

1) Enter the Drink & Food you use in their sections. NOTE ... order the items by what you want to be consumed first to last.
2) Enter the name of your character in [PlayerName] (Add additional [PlayerName] sections as needed).
3) Name the file MQ2FeedMe.ini and save it in the same folder where MQ2FeedMe.dll resides.

Code:
[Drink] 
Drink1=Summoned: Globe of Water
Drink2=Fuzzlecutter Formula 5000
Drink3=Kaladim Constitutional
Drink4=Qeynos Afternoon Tea

[Food] 
Food1=Summoned: Black Bread
Food2=Hero Sandwich
Food3=Halas 10lb Meat Pie
Food4=Misty Thicket Picnic

[Settings]
ClickDly=20

[PlayerName]
AutoFeed=3500
AutoDrink=3500

There's a feedme.dll file...that looks similar to this.

(sigh) I remember why we gave up on this.

Bumping this. Is it officially broke? When I load plugin it crashes me to desktop and game wont load. I unloaded it and game loads fine.

Issues? Or do you need more info? es, I modified the config file for my player name and foods

Bumping this. Is it officially broke? When I load plugin it crashes me to desktop and game wont load. I unloaded it and game loads fine.

Issues? Or do you need more info? es, I modified the config file for my player name and foods

Could also try MQ2Cursor. I never personally used MQ2FeedMe, always used MQ2Cursor.

Bumping this. Is it officially broke? When I load plugin it crashes me to desktop and game wont load. I unloaded it and game loads fine. Issues? Or do you need more info? es, I modified the config file for my player name and foods

Use it everyday, never had a problem.