Playstation 3 .. and baby jesus

System already overpriced dont see why people stupid enough to pay a higher price for it.

well a blue ray dvd player is not cheap and psp plays blue ray so that in itsself pays for more than half of it

Yep so many DVDs are blue ray today and in the next 18 months. Better get one now. Or you wont be able to find any.

The DVD Market doesnt even know if Blue Ray DVDs are the way they are going to go, so buying one isnt really a sure investment.

I really dont believe that every movie company is going to go blue ray, BUT IT HOLDS MORE... so your going to pay for more space you dont need??

Think this is a little before its time, kinda like Dreamcast.

It plays regular DVD's really well !!! =) but my thumbs hurt...

alot

hurray for textured pad

These people are absolutely insane. Paying 5k for what will amount to a betamax machine, so they can run the same 5 plays over and over in Madden 07 for 6 months. (ok, 7, if you count kickoffs and field goals. no, i don't punt. ever.)

/boggle

Who here plans on re-buying every DVD in their collection so they can watch an extra 20 minutes of bloopers and extended scenes, on a DRM-choked format that will play only in 1% PCs and DVD players?

xcheck said:
These people are absolutely insane. Paying 5k for what will amount to a betamax machine, so they can run the same 5 plays over and over in Madden 07 for 6 months. (ok, 7, if you count kickoffs and field goals. no, i don't punt. ever.)

LMAO