Playerauction scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ioannis is already banned from this site. Hopefully all the characters he has had dealings with are safe.

while I really dislike Ioannis I dont see him as a scammer... Poor business skills and poor money management yes. Scammer out right no. Also just because you claim he scammed your friend doesnt really make it true. You give nothing to back up your list of names other then a friend had a monk taken back

while I really dislike Ioannis I dont see him as a scammer... Poor business skills and poor money management yes. Scammer out right no. Also just because you claim he scammed your friend doesnt really make it true. You give nothing to back up your list of names other then a friend had a monk taken back

Ioannis scammed my friend JJ so he is a scammer. He couldnt be born breed scammer is only recent cusomters have had problems with him.

He failed to fill the orders. That does not make him a scammer. Just a douchebag for not refunding.

How did he scam your friend?

Not sure who Ioannis is.

Ioannis scammed my friend JJ so he is a scammer. He couldnt be born breed scammer is only recent cusomters have had problems with him.

I am not sure who the Ioannis that everyone is talking about on this board is but the guy that scammed my nephew. Went by all of the following address's via his paypal and e-mail communications with us.

On Player Auctions his handle was
PA Sales
Sharpersales
sharpersales@msn.com

Paypal payment
Sent to:
John Georgacopoulos
Email:
Ioannis_87@msn.com
Payment Sent to:
sharpersales@msn.com

Email Correspondence was with the following e-mails
agrius87@msn.com
Ioannis_87@msn.com

I would recommend if you are buying anything EQ / Game related stay away from anyone using the above addresses or names they are all the same person and he is a thief. The guy spoke to me on the phone a couple times sounded very soft spoken kind of sissy like.

We finally had to resort to calling Sony and explaining everything that took place and asking them to ban the account so that no one else would be scammed. Sony put the account on ban until the original owner could be proved. It was hard to figure out who that was because of all the Names and Addresses on the account. Paypal does not stop payment / refund on electronic / virtual transactions so do not count on paypal to protect you. The best thing you can do is if your account is stolen back then just call sony and have the account banned at least you stop the scammer from using that same account.

The guy had sold the account like 4 to 5 times before my nephew bought it, and from what I could tell the account appeared to have been sold or stolen back around the 6 month period in each case including ours.

Hope this helps someone else

When Buying an account or EQ Item always add a real thing
IE buying the account Make sure you get the CD, Or somthing like that.
Buying an in game item IE pp or something have them Mail you something
to your address. That gets you past the Electronic/Virtual item. And
lets you do A stop payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.