Plane of fear

Ugak

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Any tips on how to zone into Plane of fear without dying so much ?

Am I missing something or is it just luck and a prayer ? :)

Good question. I zoned in twice solo just for laughs and barely lasted a minute each time, even with fading off initial agro. I never did try my FD potion, however. But the agro is so quick and intense I doubt I could cast it.

A monk might survive!

Does a rogue's SOS work?

TBH, I haven't given it a serious try, nor asked around. Certainly very reminiscent of the "classic" Plane of Fear.

Good question. I zoned in twice solo just for laughs and barely lasted a minute each time, even with fading off initial agro. I never did try my FD potion, however. But the agro is so quick and intense I doubt I could cast it.

A monk might survive!

Does a rogue's SOS work?

TBH, I haven't given it a serious try, nor asked around. Certainly very reminiscent of the "classic" Plane of Fear.

Most or all the mobs see sos, impossible for rog to drag corpse neither. :(

Monk zone in and train to corner, then follow by full group to zone in. give a try.

Nope TBM expansion , plane of Hate and Fear had Revamps, hardly any info about them on Zam or EQR, seems like no one bothered about it :)

Went a bit caveman, zoned in my shammy, ran about with agro with Div aura. Ran all mobs to north east, while doing that zoned in rest and went to south west corner. Died with sham along west wall after all we in and grabbed body for rez.

Once in there was pretty easy, killed all mini's and got hunter achievement. Took three hours from start to finish , only mobs left up were 3xgolums, Cazic and Draco.

Hope this helps

There is no group version

Just the one version with lots of group minis and trash and a raid mob.

Hate has one raid mob

Fear has dracoliche, 3xgolums and Cazic

Hardly any info about it anywhere as tbh its a bit shit, the group drops from minis are same as the stuff from vendors / named in TBM with a tiny amount of added ac, Ears have 20ac, theres a back slot with 41ac. Zone was hardly changed, all trash just upped in lvl and drops changed. All the problems in both zones of old still there. Can shout/mez/nuke through walls. Agro is retarded and pathing even worse.

Cleared both out once each and got Hunter ach, very much doubt I will ever go back unless guild wants to raid it.

Hate has two maestro and inny

I'm seeing 4500 hp/mana drops from the group mini's on magelo, is that what is dropping for you and doable by a group? Or do you actually have to bring a real raid for those minis?

Minis can be one grped highly suggest bringing a chanter/bard for CC tho you will get lots of adds

I'm seeing 4500 hp/mana drops from the group mini's on magelo, is that what is dropping for you and doable by a group? Or do you actually have to bring a real raid for those minis?

those drops are from the raid mobs not the minis

You can also farm the shit out of maestro by getting a alt without lockout to request raid again it only check requesters lockout so instances fully repops

I'm curious what the level 75 version raid instance drops, anyone have any info?

PoFear also randomly drops 36 slot bags (tradable but lore). It's kinda rare, but I've seen a few so far.