Personalized Looting Kit

PumpThump

Reaction score
I just got done writing a personalized Advanced Looting include file for my home-grown macros that I thought I'd share (and ask for tips on, if any is needed).

TTAdvLoot.inc is the include file (obviously) and it contains the main subroutine which is called with /call LootCorpses ### ###. The first number is the x radius, and the second number is the z radius, that you wish to loot corpses within.

Below is an example, contained within the attached file PLLootAll.mac, that can be called simply to loot all nearby corpses and then end the mac.

Code:
#include TTAdvLoot.inc

Sub Main

/call LootCorpses 150 50

/end

However, I wrote it as a .inc file so that I could include it in all my personalized macs, such as my own version of Pete's Bot I have mostly finished, not just for a toon I'm PLvling to loot a train.

The include file runs off the TTAdvLoot.ini file which, starting out, looks like the below.

Code:
[Settings]
ItemsDelay=200
CorpseOpenDelay=600
[PlatFarm]
PFMinValue=10
PFDefaultAction=Sell
PFMustStack=TRUE
[GearFarm]
GFMinStat=150
[TSFarm]
LootTS=TRUE
TSMinLevel=80
[MiscFarm]

ItemsDelay and CorpseOpenDelay are just delays within the macro.

PFMinValue is the minimum plat value of an item you wish to loot, set at 10 by default.
PFDefaultAction is set to Sell, which means that, using the other attached macro, it will log the item for future dumping at a merchant.
PFMustStack is set to TRUE so as to not loot non-stackable items that might be worth more than the min value.
If you end up NOT wanting to sell an item in this list, go into the .ini and change it's value from Sell to Keep.

GFMinStat is the minimum hp an item needs to have to be automatically looted by the macro (will not loot no drop this way). This is useful if you want the macro to pick up defiant stuff or not.

LootTS TRUE enables collection of Tradeskill flagged items. TSMinLevel is useful for filtering out TS items of lower levels, however it will automatically loot TS items with no level required (Such as spider silks)

Other target items can be included under the [MiscFarm] section that the macro will pick up for you.

Below is my ini file after running this inc file in many zones (I built it while I was PLvling).

Code:
[Settings]
ItemsDelay=200
CorpseOpenDelay=600
[PlatFarm]
PFMinValue=10
PFDefaultAction=Sell
PFMustStack=TRUE
Mana Battery - Class Six=Sell
Model Identification Plate=Sell
Tarnished Cog=Sell
Decaying Gears=Sell
Oxidized Steel Plate=Sell
Worn Gearbox=Sell
Short Circuited Memory Storage=Sell
Emerald=Sell
Scaled Dragorn Hide=Sell
Discordling Shadowblood=Sell
Murkglider Stomach=Sell
Peridot=Sell
Blue Diamond=Sell
Diamond=Sell
Splintered Discordling Bone=Sell
Fire Emerald=Sell
Black Sapphire=Sell
Sapphire=Sell
Murkglider Claw=Sell
Ruby=Sell
Mephit Eyes=Sell
Obsidianwood Bow Staff=Sell
Flame Encased Mephit Wing=Sell
Raw Diamond=Sell
Fiery Mephit Talons=Sell
Fire-veined Stone=Sell
Fire Mephit Skin=Sell
Doomfire Sash=Sell
Doomfire Cape=Sell
Fine Orc Scalp=Sell
Fine Orc War Beads=Sell
Serpent Spine Diamond=Sell
Serpent Spine Geode=Sell
Soluble Loam=Sell
Alkalai Loam=Sell
Spell: Vilify Rk. II=Sell
Pearlescent Boar Tusk=Sell
Statue Animation Essence=Sell
Cracked Statue Gemstone=Sell
Spell: Second Life Rk. II=Sell
Pearlescent Drake Claw=Sell
Spell: Color Collapse Rk. II=Sell
Drake Blood=Sell
Song: Queen Eletyl's Screech Rk. II=Sell
Spell: Expunge Corruption Rk. II=Sell
Section of Boar Pancreas=Sell
Battle Fractured Diamond=Sell
Exquisite Spinneret Fluid=Sell
Porous Loam=Sell
Spell: Carve Whistle Rk. II=Sell
Battle Hardened Diamond=Sell
Spell: Minax's Mending Rk. II=Sell
Spell: Squamae of the Crystalwing Rk. II=Sell
Fine Aviak Talon=Sell
Ghostly Essence=Sell
Aviak Pinion Feather=Sell
Blood Raven Pinion Feather=Sell
Ethereal Blood=Sell
Spell: Benediction Rk. II=Sell
Fine Aviak Feather=Sell
Crumbled Skeleton Finger=Sell
Runed Bone Fragment=Sell
Dream Sapphire=Sell
Nightmare Ruby=Sell
Enchanted Pages=Sell
[GearFarm]
GFMinStat=150
[TSFarm]
LootTS=TRUE
TSMinLevel=80
[MiscFarm]
Coiled Spring=TRUE
Vanadium Ore=TRUE
Osmium Ore=TRUE
Tantalum Ore=TRUE

Notice that everything it loots for the sake of plat farming becomes it's own value and marks it all as Sell for the future. I also added a few tradeskill items to the MiscFarm section that I felt like collecting.

Now, I've also included another macro that utilizes the TTAdvLoot.ini that the include file builds. Run the mac TTSell while targeting a merchant (and being close enough to access it) and it will sell everything in your bags that is also listed under the PlatFarm category. BECAREFUL! I have tested this mac a dozen or more times, and SO FAR it has not sold something it shouldn't have. That being said, I wouldn't run it if you have something ultra valuable in your bags just to be careful. It should not, however, even look at anything that is equipped.

Feel free to try it out if you'd like, and I'd love to have some feedback. Below are the things I'm currently aware of that could be fixed or tweaked.

Looting is semi slow, and could probably be sped up (I was generous with my delays).
Must have line of sight and a direct path to corpse (probably will keep it this way).
Currently, it will sell everything under the PlatFarm section no matter what you set it equal to as it only skips it if it's NULL. I could, and will, easily fix this when I sit down to do it.

By the way, TT are my real initials and that's kind of how I sign my files and such, which is why they start with TT.

Edit - fixed bugs and added a TSFarm section to the ini. See above for details on it's use.

Last edited:
You could also make the TTSell an .inc file if you wanted to. If someone is running an afk macro then do a bag check, gate/run to merchant then call TTSell.

Nicely done PT!

You could also make the TTSell an .inc file if you wanted to. If someone is running an afk macro then do a bag check, gate/run to merchant then call TTSell.

Nicely done PT!

That's true, that would be a good idea.

I need to add that check for if it has a Sell value. I also need to modify it so that it stops setting everything looted under Plat Farm as Sell, in case someone wants to modify it to Keep or something if it's something they are collecting.

Thanks!

Thanks for sharing. I've been meaning to add min values to AdvNinjaLoot. This may do the trick nicely.

Thanks for sharing. I've been meaning to add min values to AdvNinjaLoot. This may do the trick nicely.

A min plat value is a nice addition.

Just remember, when you do ${Corpse.Item[${j}].Value} it returns the value in coppers, so thats whatever plat value you want times 1000.

I am also going to add a Tradeskill section to automatically loot tradeskill flagged items, just haven't done it yet as I haven't had the personal need. The misc section does well enough for me for now.

I fixed some glitches, sped up the looting, and added a section to loot Tradeskill items.

Question: I already have a ton of junk items in the MQ2Cursor file. Is there a way to take advantage of that instead? That's how I deal with lore items, for example.

You can check out the loot section of bot.mac if you want some additional ideas. I think most of it is explained on the loot.inc thread i posted on mq2 VIP forums. it has some stuff youd probably be interested in.