Noob needs help with mq2bot

Nakedrogue

Reaction score
Ok so I'm not too good at this so any help at all will be awesome =)
All the /bot stuff works great I really just want to know if I can mod a few
little things since I don't know the first thing about how i'd do that.
so when I have /bot on say my chanter one of his auto-buffs that gets listed
is gift of pure thought, so he always keeps that up when its about to fade on his own. what I want to do is say make my cleric do the same thing for heroic bond. but its not already in his list. is there a way to add it in?
also similarly when I /bot on my rogue it says his mrylokar's bp clicky heal is set up as a clickynuke. so I turned off his clickynukes so he won't spam that but could I say add one of those in for my shaman to make him do that with his
clicky wrist nuke?
I played with it for months and searched a lot through these forums for anything to help ( which led to tons of stuff I learned but not this so far as I can tell )

Ok, i will disable all BPs with invigorate spell. otherwise, you can disable them individually by making an if statement ie:

ClickyNukeIf0=0

Clicky items need manually added by name if they arent a bp. So if you give me names, i can make that happen.

I will manually add Heroic Bond as an Aego line. I remember something about it being an issue but maybe that is gone now. You should see the changes in the next version(s) that I post on the mq2bot thread and eventually in the live compile.

You dont need to search a lot of these forums btw. There is a wiki and the official mq2bot thread, both in my signature that both are specifically for this plugin.

sounds great thanks man =) been busy last few days so i'll come up with a list to post in the bot thread which i see now, with a list of clickies for you to add when you guys can. thanks