No log in

Tauqmuk181

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Let me start by saying that this isn't an MQ2 problem but an emulator problem. If you continue to read you'll see why I can't post to the emulator website asking them for help instead.

Trying to log onto the Emu today and can't log in. I've been searching the net all day trying to find reasons for this but nothing. Last night before I went to bed it was working fine. Shut down the computer, started it up today, just wont' connect to the emu. I get to enter my account name and password then it says logging in, pauses for about 10 seconds, then I get the generic everquest response of servers may be down, blah blah blah. I never get to see the server list. I wanted to try and post to the EQ emulator website but for some reason my computer won't let me connect to that website. I can go to every website that I know but I cannot go to EQ emulator or Project 1999.

I posted on a different server website that i know of and they are all saying the server is up and they are all able to log on. I haven't changed any files since I last played. I've tried with MQ2 open, with it not open, tried all 6 accounts, nothing. Not a single one can sign in.

Thanks for all the help

Sounds to me like something is preventing you from accessing their DNS, which is either they're not letting you in, your ISP isn't letting you go to them, or there's something wacky going on with your DNS services.

What I'd recommend doing is going to another location, like a library, cell phone, something, and try and access the site that way. Try and use your login credentials there and that should answer a few questions.

are you on at&t? there was some type of issues a few days ago with at&t customers not being able to log into emu. hopefully it is all working for you now though

Yup it was AT&T issue, not sure exactly what they did wrong but after about 24-36 hours they fixed it. Even tho the support team couldn't solve it for me /shrug. You guys were right though, something about the ISP just wouldn't let me access the IP address of the site. They must have deemed it a "hazardous" website or something and just blocked it.