No Freedom in Death

Blujahz

Your spell fizzled!
Reaction score
There is an 'exploit' to the Warden fight. If you are in illusion, the nasty AE doesn't land on you, which makes this fight trivial. The golem illusion included in the effect won't stack with other illusions and gets blocked. Clickie illusions work as does an enchanter who can Project Illusion. Mercs can't be illusioned and will likely die, np.

I would expect this gets fixed soon, so don't wait too long to use this trick. It's getting well known since it got posted to the thread on Allas.

There is an 'exploit' to the Warden fight. If you are in illusion, the nasty AE doesn't land on you, which makes this fight trivial. The golem illusion included in the effect won't stack with other illusions and gets blocked. Clickie illusions work as does an enchanter who can Project Illusion. Mercs can't be illusioned and will likely die, np.

I would expect this gets fixed soon, so don't wait too long to use this trick. It's getting well known since it got posted to the thread on Allas.

My mercs lived, did with BST, SK and Ranger, first time and had no clue what he could do. Honestly to me he was an easier fight then Lower Denizen (PITA). At end of fight all 6 in group had the illusion and DoT on and all lived.

Don't know why anyone would have an issue with this mission. This mission was really easy and no one died with me. This was me boxing a full group

zero-

I think the issue a lot of people have with this task is if your using mercs for healing or whatever the mercs get wtfpowned by the AE. The first time I tryed this I had my box crew and a merc healer and failed till I got a real healer that could live through the AE and could Group heal

so how to get the lower???? my group is dps heavy, rogue warr and monk... others are merc healer cleric and shamy, cant cast with shamy since right as soon as i turn around in the tunnel he eats ae and runs... melee toons get pwned..... so the only toons that really stay up are my boxed cleric and warr.... warr cant do enough dps to take him down, got him to 9% at best so far... that was with warr and cleric lol... rest the toons were dead due to ae., any tips???

what ive done is ranged dps (better if just caster dps) yes i heard u are melee heavy

in anycase i found that even if just tank stayed on mob and rest got as far as possible, they never got hit w the ae (range is 100) so all warr had to was survive a little bit and rest did their thing, for some reason mercs always go, they never cure themselves enough or heal fast enough to live, even after fight is over they tend to croak

now if u MUST have everyone right on the mob eating up the ae then you will have to grp heal your arse off...

Still working as of 21 November.

FWIW - necro darkside didn't block it, nor did the shammy werewolf form or a LON illusion; the iksar illusion from bone mask of the ancient iksar did.