Neriak 4th Gate Hero Mission aug farming

hailtheking

Reaction score
Short here makes it easy did this mission today zoned in and didnt hail the king or queen.

Simply said "Insist," to the king and the mission starts kill the bone and nightmare and chest pops ... have to wait about 3 mins to be able to beat the chest open ... loot drop reget mission ... this takes about 5 mins tops to do with the right group.

This could be done over and over JUST DONT HAIL the king jsut target him and say INSIST and no lockout no task lock either.

Hurry before it gets fixed as I am sure it will but it drops a nice 45ac tank aug and the visables for group as well as some non visables

Last edited:
Doing this over n over sounds like an exploit which could mean trouble for anyone doing it. I'm just saying...

Siegetank, dude, did you forget what site you are at?

Only concern I have is that with it posted, it's going to get attention. Oh well.

The biggest issue is people doing it and abusing it ... do it 1 or twice maybe a third time and leave come back later ... usually ppl stand in a zone doing things over and over and then get caught ... like CH when it was giving way to much exp or the hail thing a few months back and hailing the mob 500 times ... then getting aa wipes around .. farm it but be smart about it .. just saying

Wouldn't do this on an account you don't want banned.

Siegetank, dude, did you forget what site you are at?

Only concern I have is that with it posted, it's going to get attention. Oh well.

Hawthorne, dude, you remember the motto of this site is CHEAT SMARTER? I know it's a cheat site but not every cheat is SMART.

Year or two ago there was some kind of exploit being touted on the site and a number of people used it. A few weeks later some of those same people were lamenting how they got banned for that exploit. I can't recall atm exactly what it was but I do remember it was obvious to me it was the kind of exploit that would lead to bans and I said as much at the time.

Most people using this site are astute enough to know when a "tip" is likely to be a bannable exploit. I think it serves our members to make sure they're all aware of this fact. Then it comes down to "caveat emptor", you pays your way, you takes your chances and if you get banned you take your medicine like a man! Just don't come back here whining that making use of an obviously risky exploit posted here got you banned...

The point made above about how just posting a "tactic" here could lead to it being corrected (and maybe players being banned for being "tactical") is unarguable, but if nobody posts cheats on a cheat site then what's the point? If the admins were greedy they'd only allow such cheats to be posted on the LIFETIME forums, which would be fine with me but maybe not with everyone. ;)

Last edited:
... have to wait about 3 mins to be able to beat the chest open ...

Did you note how much HP the chest had? Does it take 3 mins to DPS it down or 3 mins before it will allow you to do actual damage to it?

All I do know is that we beat it open at some point it may have been the per not sure

I waited about 10min chest was invunrable

Use a pet to attack the chest. I've been doing this mission using "insist" not realizing that I didn't have a lockout timer, and the chest has been invulnerable to my characters, but a pet attack breaks it open immediately.

Aye... inquiring minds want to know... anyone tried this since the 11-14 patch??? It is still able to be triggered via "insist" to the king and haveing a pet beat down the chest after 3 minutes.... with no lockout timer???

Or has it been nerfed.

I have done this mission half a dozen times since patch. Task still updated the same if i went thru the whole conversation or just said "insist". I tried to use a my sk pet to beat the chest open once but iirc it didnt work. Maybe ill do this mission today and let yall know. Its a fun mission only boxing a zerk and sk lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I tried it a couple days after the patch, and got the lockout for the mission.

Question he he sorry forgot the question mark gonna try it later anyways see what happens