naggy macro

toglagar

Reaction score
Not sure if any of you are getting the same problem with this MM since the patch.. I just ran it tonight for the first time since the patch.. everything runs fine up until the end.. my characters move to the chest, however they can't find a target... it just says.. cannot find race ???? : chest (or something close to that.. so i targeted the chest for one of the characters with F8 and still nothing.. so then i targetted it with the rest of the characters.. still nothing.. finally i had to type /open with one of the chars.. then it continued with the looting stage of the macro... anyone have any ideas what might be happening?

As stated in the Lavastorm mission thread, change this:

Code:
npc race chest

to this:

Code:
object race chest

SOE apparently changed chests to objects. Go thru the macro and change were anywhere it talks about chest it has 'race' there as well. You just need to change it to object. I had to do that and it works fine now.

Matt

Thanks Matt, that was my bad... I didn't read the Macro thourghly enough.

At the end of the popping chest section it also has:

corpse race chest

should this also read

object race chest

??

At the end of the popping chest section it also has:

corpse race chest

should this also read

object race chest

??

I am new to this language, but I *think* you have to do object to target it and then corpse so it knows it can perform a loot on it. I've never even run/looked at this one though.