MQ2MELEE for emu?

battlerodent

Reaction score
anybody have a MQ2MELEE plugin that works with the 11/01/05 release for the Titanium version?

Nobody responded, but Melee, twist, bardswap, cast, advpath, moveutils, etc would all be useful here. Not sure we got anybody to reverse update em though.

Lets bump this.. Still looking =)

Though, if could find say an old autobot.mac or similiar bot macros (besides genbot, preferable something more automated) that worked back then that didn't use mq2melee, that would work as well.

I need someone to test this.. I have tried to go backwards and update the old MQ to include the new functions... let me know the results (I don't have eqemu)

Attachments

• mq2melee-emu mq2main.zip
    344.5 KB · Views: 26
hello, i'm happy to see someone working on the emu wersion of mq2, tnx alot for doing so.

I tryed you plugin but encountered 2 problems:
I copyed both the MQ2main.dll and MQ2Melee.dll in my frynovember13th2005/release directory but when i try to load Macroquest2.exe a message pop up: This copy of Macroquest is not authorized to run on your machine. Please use the MQ2Auth system to corect the problem.

I remember this was a protection used from the mq2 dev to make so everyone would have to compile theyr own mq2 (i'm a wery old mq2 user and used to compile my own til my time is run out).
If i try to only copy MQ2Melee and use the fry MQ2Main.dll it won't load the MQ2Melee plugin outputing a error.

Hope you can finde a solution, MQ2Melee is a essential plugin for alot of combat macro.

Tnx again for your help.

Alcor75

I also need an mq2melee plugin for eqemu. I just dloaded clint's file gonna take a look at it... do i need to compile it? Im pretty new to this stuff But i did aquire Visual Studio recently, I'll see if i can figure it out.

Those are .dll's, they are already compiled, if you're getting that message, that means he forgot to remove the auth check before compiling.

Just Checking to see if anyone has found a way to get mq2melee working with frynov13th2005 release for eqemu or has another compile of mq2 that will work with eqemu and has mq2melee. THANKS

mq2emu.com had a working version of Melee. Got it the other night when trying to find some older sources. XD

melee

hope this works

Attachments

• MQ2Melee.dll
    300.5 KB · Views: 14
Why don't you upgrade to SoF, there's a much better compile for that version.