MQ2Melee EQemu question

gayknight

Reaction score
I left for 3 months and came back.
I have not changed anything in my melee file but my downshits I use to keep clickies up doesn't work anymore.
They worked before I left but now nothing.

I have mq2melee, mq2bandolier loaded also have the cast.ini in my macro folder.
Will post the code when I get a sec to switch over computers.

[MQ2Melee]
aggro=1
bash=1
disarm=1
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
enrage=1
facing=1
infuriate=1
kick=1
melee=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
pothealfast=15
pothealover=35
provoke0=66463
provoke1=66462
provokeend=20
provokemax=3
provokeonce=1
resume=20
stickrange=75
taunt=1

downshit0=/if (${Spell[Aura of Rage].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of Rage].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Sitting} ) /casting "Fabled Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring"|inventory

downshit1=/if (${Spell[Miraculous Visions].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Miraculous Visions].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Sitting} ) /casting "Kizrak's Gauntlets of Battle"|inventory

Last edited:
Yes just did a /plugin list they are there loaded.

I don't know what has changed in three months. Was not anything on my computer. I was wondering if it was something on the SoF version of MMObugs MQ2. Or maybe EQTitan server changed something I missed.

Not sure how those ever worked right (the downshits).

If you use the | separator, it should be part of the string. If not, you put a space and then a slot name. 'inventory' is not a slot name - you need 'item' for just casting an item and let mq2cast figure it out, or something like pack1, pack2, leftear, head, etc.

Example NOT using separator:
Code:
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Miraculous Visions].Stacks} &&  !${Me.Buff[Miraculous Visions].ID} && !${Me.Moving} &&  !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Sitting} ) /casting "Kizrak's Gauntlets of  Battle" pack8

Example using separator:
Code:
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Miraculous Visions].Stacks} &&  !${Me.Buff[Miraculous Visions].ID} && !${Me.Moving} &&  !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Sitting} ) /casting "Kizrak's Gauntlets of  Battle|pack8"

htw