MQ2G19

Hi Brainiac,

I am having a few issues getting this plugin to work, any chance of a noob guide to making it work please?

Regards

Is this currently functional?

I would dearly LOVE a map that doesn't take up any of my display screen. Currently I use a second monitor with a second toon's account for the zone map but obviously this has it's downsides. LOL. A mini-map right on the keyboard would be ideal.

I wouldn't mind having the option to view my mq2targets list of mobs/people up with the G19. What would be required to do that?

p.s. this plugin is fucking awesome... thanks Brainiac. I just now saw it in the compile and gave it a try. Very nice stuff having the map right there.

Well, there was that.... and getting a G19 keyboard lol.

anyone interesting in this keyboard newegg.com has it for 169.99 with a $40 mail in rebate on top

Just bought a G510 dunno if this plugin will wor or not will find out when it comes in. They had it for 99 + 20 MRI and 10 dollars off coupon but that sale is over.

Possible? Dunno. Would need to take a look at the SDK.

It is in: C:\Program Files\Logitech\GamePanel Software\LCD Manager\SDK
or: C:\Program Files (x86)\Logitech\GamePanel Software\LCD Manager\SDK

Zip it up & attach it, or put it somewhere, etc., so I can d/l it. :)

htw

Also, I need to get some of this money you rich fuckers have - $150 to $200 for a G19 keyboard? ROFL.

htw

Any chance for a tweaked version of this for the g510? If not its no big deal but, it'd be great to have thanks in advance .

Works with G510 now. Right-click mmoloader tray icon, check for updates, and select MQ2G510.dll.

It will be included in future compiles by default.

FYI, I really didn't do shit, yet - brainiac updated the SDK for G15/G19, so that it supports up to current keyboards (including the G510). I added a few preprocessor directives, so in future we can take advantage of any config differences - such as being able to control the 510's color.

Works as is, currently, using the currently configured color of your 510 lcd/backlighting via the logitech CC.

htw

Aye, I updated the SDK. MQ2G15 should recognize all current 160x43 Logitech LCD devices that are currently out.

MQ2G19 still should only support the MQ2G19.