MQ2G19

brainiac

I like pie
Reaction score
Gonna skip all the fancy stuff. I wrote a plugin for the G19 keyboard.

It draws a map on your LCD, including spawns and targetting line. It zooms, and pans.

LCD Controls:

Arrow buttons = pan the map
OK = zoom in
<-- = zoom out

If you don't have a G19, you can still try the plugin: [ame="http://www.g15forums.com/forum/showpost.php?p=36320&postcount=10"]Logitech G15 Forums - View Single Post - G19 keyboard announced[/ame]

Please note, you cannot run MQ2G19 at the same time as MQ2G15. Maybe i'll fix that later.

Post your comments!

4160d1266484627-mq2g19-mq2g19-pok2.png

Attachments

• mq2g19-pok2.png
    mq2g19-pok2.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 537
  • MQ2G19.dll
    1 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
What does this do to your FPS when multi boxing? Does it draw for every instance or just Foreground instance?

the <ok> key zooms the map in but how do you zone the map out

What does this do to your FPS when multi boxing? Does it draw for every instance or just Foreground instance?

Right now it is very likely to cause your system to consume all resources and cause the system to crash. Just kidding. I haven't done any performance testing, but I will touch on that when I can.

the <ok> key zooms the map in but how do you zone the map out

LCD Controls:

Arrow buttons = pan the map
OK = zoom in
<-- = zoom out

the g19 has its on os and powersupply so i would say little is any. and i dont not see a drop when i loaded it boxen 12 accounts

Last edited:
Running the emulater with 2 Innerspace instances of EQ, I saw no noticeable increase in fps. If that helps JJ.

Cool might check it out.

Looks kick ass either way thanks brainiac

Yeah this looks really sweet. I never cease to be amazed by some of the things that you guys come up with over here. I just wish I had a G-19 to hook up and try this one out on.

Yeah this looks really sweet. I never cease to be amazed by some of the things that you guys come up with over here. I just wish I had a G-19 to hook up and try this one out on.

Isn't that the new $200 keyboard from Logitech? That shit is bananas, and not in a good way.

this keyboard is onsale at best buy for $169. Used my reward zone certs and a gift card and got it for $85 Cant wait to use this plugin!

Been using this plugin for about a week now... Love it! Great job bro!

can any one else tell me if there crashen to desktop when loaden the plugin please

Yes since the patch when i load this plugin i CTD. Im sure Brainiac will figure it out when he has time. In the mean time I have my clock back so Im not staying in game all night

Post in the problem report thread

That would explain why you are crashing then. It hasnt been updated

I will get this added to the main compile tonight hopefully.