MQ2Cast or AutoBuff Problem?

Fixxer

Reaction score
The problem I am having is that when the cleric has to open the book to memorize Shining Bulwark, which happens successfully, but the book doesn't close and allow the buff to be cast. The book remains open until I switch to that character and manually close the window. If I am fast enough, I can click the book closed (manually) and the spell casts successfully, but it's a real pain in the neck.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to fix this problem?

Macro Line:
/if (${NetBots[ClericName].InZone} && !${Me.Buff[Shining Bulwark].ID} && ${Spell[Shining Bulwark].Stacks[5]}) {
/bc ClericName //db TargetName guard

MQ2AutoBuff Info:
Keys5=guard
Name5=Shining Bulwark
Type5=gem12

I got a smart-ass possible solution.

/plugin MQ2MMOFastMem

Though I think that might not even work. In theory the book doesn't need to open right? Sounds like MQ2AutoBuff spell mem code needs updating.

loves me some fast mem
not using it would be uncivilized

/plugin MQ2MMOFastMem

Though I think that might not even work. In theory the book doesn't need to open right? Sounds like MQ2AutoBuff spell mem code needs updating.

Thanks Fry! In general, I have been avoiding the active plugins, but I guess there is a moderation that can prove useful yet relatively safe.

/plugin MQ2MMOFastMem

Is MQ2MMOFastMem going to be something that can be fixed? There are multiple situations that are causing a lot of chaos with spells that hang on an open book while memming or simply won't cast if the spell slot had to be switched prior to casting.

Thanks Fry.

/plugin MQ2MMOFastMem

Is MQ2MMOFastMem going to be something that can be fixed? There are multiple situations that are causing a lot of chaos with spells that hang on an open book while memming or simply won't cast if the spell slot had to be switched prior to casting.

Thanks Fry.

I don't have an answer, quite a few hours have been put in by multiple people, but no fix yet.