MQ2Bot

Lucky4U

Reaction score
Is there a way to get the bot to pull one kind of mob over others in a zone like say a snake over anthing else? and is there a way to tell the bot to come back to the camp where others are it keeps stopping farther away from the group?

You can set pull range in ini

Code:
PullingDistance=0

You can also add mobs to ignore list with /imob command.

Reactions: EQDAB
What about the bot puller not comming back to the other group members he keeps stopping a little farther away each pull so i need to keep moving other group members?

• Wow
What about the bot puller not comming back to the other group members he keeps stopping a little farther away each pull so i need to keep moving other group members?

You could try messing with the MQ2MoveUtils /makecamp command, as that should keep them within a radius when not pulling or fighting.

I basically do:

1. Log in group, get to camp spot
2. Use mq2mmomakegroups to create group and set group roles
3. Drop a campfire
4. On puller, start with pulling off: /bot dopulls=0
5. /bcaa //makecamp on 2
6. /bcaa //bot on
7. After buffing, etc. on puller do: /bot dopulls=1

Most of that I have as hotkeys on my puller/gl

Sometimes I look at the map and verify the pull radius I want.
/mapfilter pullradius 500
Etc.
Once I have the radius I want:
/bot pullingdistance=500
Or whatever radius I like.

Bot ini entries need to be what you need, including using boton command entry to ensure your xtarget and assist state or other things (I use a multiline). My ma xt1 is pullers target, all other toons xt1 is group assist target.

Last edited:
mq2bot plugin still attacks quest npcs and in tov they attack back and basically you have to gate or kill the npc and then wait for it to respawn and continue with quest or....... do cr etc

I been typing /imob a ton more but it does suck when that happens

• Wow
Quest NPCs in TOV? Yeah, well, that's up to you to either not bot, or bot smartly. Not doing a zone by zone magic formula. That's like in valley, where if I am ganking various mobs near RZ, then I know which ones to imob before I start automating.

htw

• Haha
To add some flexibility for pulling with MQ2Bot, I made the following changes:

• Added PullingFilter for INI settings. This custom filter will be tested against any mob before determining it's ok to pull it. If user wants the actual Spawn TLO data (such as Name, Level, PctHPs, etc.) in the string, they put ${Spawn[0].Level} for example. Any instances of ${Spawn[0] will be replaced with the actual spawn being checked for pulling.
  • Added /testpullingfilter command to allow user to test their filter
  • Changed "ranged" option for the pull skill to be able to be "ranged" or "range"
  • Made default values for a few of the options that are "1" for "not set" or "always true" not show in Configure() so as not to confuse a user

An example of such an INI entry to show syntax:

Code:
PullingFilter=${Spawn[0].Type.Equal[npc]} && !${Select[${Spawn[0].Type},pet,aura,campfire,banner,mercenary,pc,merc,corpse]} && ${SpawnCount[${Spawn[0].Name} noalert 1 npc]} && ${Spawn[0].Level}>85

htw

Last edited:
  • Love
up to you to either not bot, or bot smartly

will do, and ty for the advice
I thought there was some way to determine whether an npc was a quest mob or not.

Im sure if I summoned a banker having bot on, would want to attack it, was hoping there was a setting (guess imob is my new hotkey now, as it should)

First of all, this bot is fantastic. Thank you for all your hard work on it.

I coming from a long time bot40 user, and I was trying to figure out how to set PullConditions with MQ2Bot.

Here's an example of what I'd set in bot40 ini:

${Group.Member[${Group.Member[ClericName]}].PctMana}>20 && !${Debuff.Snared} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>=0 && !${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].ID}

Also is there a way to make my puller do a return action? Main issue is he'll pull and let mobs hit him in the back before facing them. Something similar to below:

ReturnAction1=/face fast nolook

First of all, this bot is fantastic. Thank you for all your hard work on it.

I coming from a long time bot40 user, and I was trying to figure out how to set PullConditions with MQ2Bot.

Here's an example of what I'd set in bot40 ini:

${Group.Member[${Group.Member[ClericName]}].PctMana}>20 && !${Debuff.Snared} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>=0 && !${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].ID}

Also is there a way to make my puller do a return action? Main issue is he'll pull and let mobs hit him in the back before facing them. Something similar to below:

ReturnAction1=/face fast nolook

For your conditions, you can put that in your PrePullIf, in the INI (and /loadbot if already in game):

Code:
PrePullIf=${Group.Member[${Group.Member[ClericName]}].PctMana}>20 && !${Debuff.Snared} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>=0 && !${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].ID}

Also, .Cleric literally returns a spawn, so you can simplify that with: ${Group.Cleric.PctMana}>20

For facing, try /bot FaceAngle=30

Adjust the angle to what you want (in this case < 30 degrees), and if it doesn't do what you want, or do it fast enough, let me know and I'll see what I can do.