mq2bot shaman keeps casting lupine spirit over and over.

ceritus

Premium Member
Reaction score
how do i make it stop casting lupine spirit over and over.

• Wow
Reactions: EQDAB
by downloading the newest version on the thread or thats probably in the compile

still does it i /plugin mq2bot unload then i added that one and then i reloaded it and it still does it

• Sad
a log would be useful. otherwise you can disable it for now via an if statement. so if it is SelfBuff0 for example, then you can add this to your [MQ2bot] section of your ini to disable it:
SelfBuffIf0=0

Unfortunately someone asked for it to be added then didnt provide feedback as to how it was working.

I had to mem a spell and it stopped doing it after successfully casting it..

TY for your time.

I had to mem a spell and it stopped doing it after successfully casting it..

TY for your time.

How did you stop this exactly? Mine is doing the same thing.

I just purchased the MQ2Shaman compile - it's up to date Jul 20,2023. I cannot get the Lupine Spirit IV to stop casting. I tried everything that I know... only thing that stopped it ws pausing the MCQ complier. Please help.. its driving me nuts

• Haha
I just purchased the MQ2Shaman compile - it's up to date Jul 20,2023. I cannot get the Lupine Spirit IV to stop casting. I tried everything that I know... only thing that stopped it ws pausing the MCQ complier. Please help.. its driving me nuts

Wrong website. We don't sell MQ2Shaman. Talk to ChatsWithThisName.

Wrong website. We don't sell MQ2Shaman. Talk to ChatsWithThisName.
I didn't think any of his plugins would work on this version (the "other guys" as he puts it).